No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: LIVE STREAM: Canelo vs. Golovkin - Open Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
    Gennady looks good - nothing much different than in previous public workouts. He will be in a peak condition, no doubt. Whoever wins this one, no excuses.
    Yup. He looks good. I think his shoulders look bigger and more defined. Both guys will be more than ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmen81 View Post
      Don't know why the obsession with the body being cut up and muscular, if that was important Timothy Bradley would be the best ever
      People mistake body fat with water retention and skin. That's genetics. GGG has a wide waist and thick loose skin. That's not fat.

Comment

Looks like Golovkin built some muscle on his arms.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmen81 View Post
          Don't know why the obsession with the body being cut up and muscular, if that was important Timothy Bradley would be the best ever
          I agree,this isn't a body building contest,yeah it shows you trained hard but it should be what did they train for,defense,combinations,cutting off the ring,etc,,this shows their conditioning might be good,but still,i think people look too much into the body,you can be in great physical condition but if you didn't train for the things I mentioned,it's useless to look like that

Comment

Canelos speed advantage, along with his boxing iq, experience, and youth, will be enough to pull out the ud victory on the 16th! #vivaMexico!

Comment

Working...
            X