No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a pint.

I'm going to chug the first half (well big gulps) then SIP the 2nd half.

Let's see what happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I have a pint.

I'm going to chug the first half (well big gulps) then SIP the 2nd half.

Let's see what happens.
      How many gulps is your average vodka pull Beer? I used to do like four glugs for most of my career. (1 one thousand, not just 1)

Comment

• Hennessey is over priced **** for posing frauds who wish they were rappers

That is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          Hennessey is over priced **** for posing frauds who wish they were rappers

That is all.
          Agree with ya pretty much on that, but Henny does get your ripped as quick as any other kind of liquor. Def not worth that $$ tag though.

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
            Agree with ya pretty much on that, but Henny does get your ripped as quick as any other kind of liquor. Def not worth that $$ tag though.
            I can't believe how much ppl pay for that every single weekend but yes it is an 80 proof spirit. Don't know why they don't get the courvoisior its the same **** and much cheaper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              I can't believe how much ppl pay for that every single weekend but yes it is an 80 proof spirit. Don't know why they don't get the courvoisior its the same **** and much cheaper.
              Like you said, a lot of people pay a lot of $$ for the bottle essentially. Especially with girls drinks like Malibu and ****. People think I sound like an alcoholic when I tell them that, but it really is true. For those top tier brands like at least 20% of what you pay is for the label and bottle.

Comment

• Comment

How many gulps is your average vodka pull Beer? I used to do like four glugs for most of my career. (1 one thousand, not just 1)
                  Like 3 4 so about the same.

I got real tanked and passed out before GoT like a b*itch well I made food then passed out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Like 3 4 so about the same.

I got real tanked and passed out before GoT like a b*itch well I made food then passed out.
                    I gotta always stay up for GOT, my bestest friend and my girl both watch that **** so I gotta hear about it either way, so I try to watch em all. I like GOT, don't get me wrong but it's such a chore to watch it with my girl who like read the books and is one of those people who always gotta point out how different the show is from the books.

I know how ya feel though, I use to routinely miss boxing matches on TV cause I would pre-game too hard

Comment

I gotta always stay up for GOT, my bestest friend and my girl both watch that **** so I gotta hear about it either way, so I try to watch em all. I like GOT, don't get me wrong but it's such a chore to watch it with my girl who like read the books and is one of those people who always gotta point out how different the show is from the books.

I know how ya feel though, I use to routinely miss boxing matches on TV cause I would pre-game too hard
                      Im with you on that. I like it and all but sometimes its too much to keep track of. I have seen every episode (for the most part) then when I go on Reddit or read the thread here I'm like "what the **** is everyone talking about?!"

Comment

Working...
                      X