Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody have any information on when Amir Imam is fighting next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still a fan but he needs to stay active at this stage of his career. He's gonna be fighting Prograis for the WBC once Crawford moves up, that's a hellova tough fight, but an exciting one.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
      I'm still a fan but he needs to stay active at this stage of his career. He's gonna be fighting Prograis for the WBC once Crawford moves up, that's a hellova tough fight, but an exciting one.
      Serious question, how did you feel watching the Granados fight.
      I actually thought of you while watching because you believed he would have beaten Postol and Crawford before the bout.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        Serious question, how did you feel watching the Granados fight.
        I actually thought of you while watching because you believed he would have beaten Postol and Crawford before the bout.
        Well I did tell people before the fight Granados is no joke and was laughed at, but I picked Imam to win anyway. Against a workhorse like Granados, you either need to use your legs non-stop or clinch, otherwise he's just going to outwork you.

I would still pick Imam to beat Postol, but Crawford showed me something in that Diaz fight and I'm finally sold on him, so I would favour him to beat Imam, it ain't no easy work though. Imam can box and if you're at the end of his punches, he's extremely dangerous with that sniper-like right hand. It's about the styles, the blueprint to beat Imam is clear at this point - get inside his punches and work away.

I keep telling people though Granados can really fight, I thought he beat Solomon and Broner.

Comment

Working...
        X