Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Would Love To Face Klitschko in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Hes coming to hold TBE's nuts.
    You gunna put up a fight handing them over?

Comment

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
      Wlad should retire, but being a shot away from KO yourself is not beating someone in a devestating fashion.
      Lol

cool story bro

Comment

Joshua should just move to the USA and live here as champion

America needs a clean cut good looking well bred articulate boxing heavyweight champion like Anthony Joshua to walk in America as our champion. What is America stuck with now is dim witted clueless moron dumb Deontay Wilder. Let Joshua live in the USA as a clean cut role model. Hell no one even knows who goofy Wilder even is?

Comment

Nonsense. If no UK, make a rematch in Germany or Ukraine. Why would two European fighters fight in USA?

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
            I think hes getting as much out of it as he can, he knows what it is, getting used to break Joshua in another market, no doubt wants to be justifiably rewarded for it. The fact that he said he didn't want Cardiff and they've moved on makes me think its more than likely happening.
            Cardiff was a joke. Whether Hearn really thought that was ever a serious possibility is anyone's guess, but there was simply no way Klit was going to go out losing in some English soccer stadium

Comment

Bruno 2.0 should keep fighting in the UK until the fight Vs. Wilder can be made.

Comment

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
                Wlad should retire, but being a shot away from KO yourself is not beating someone in a devestating fashion.
                Oh i agree AJ was dropped pretty nicely however he has a decent chin which was showed. It goes with having a massive neck that he has a little like what mike tyson had. Joshua was dropped but not massively hurt.

Having a almost 300lb man recover then hit you for another 5 rounds will take loads out of you. I felt sorry for klitschko in the end because Joshua was not letting him go and he was cornered with nothing left.
                The 11th round was devestating for WLAD in my opinion, he was dominated, rocked, dropped and submitted.
                It showed that Wlad is not the same fighter anymore and he should stay away from young hungry fighters coming up.

Comment

might lose money in vegas, AJ not that big in USA

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                    Nonsense. If no UK, make a rematch in Germany or Ukraine. Why would two European fighters fight in USA?
                    Because Vegas is still seen as the 'mecca' of boxing? Not to mention that Klitschko has fought in the US in the past so is known there, and Joshua is trying to make a name for himself there. Headlining a huge fight in Vegas with no American in sight is as big a statement as he could make really.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                      Wilder sucks

Lol, you had to throw that one in there.

Comment

Working...
                      X