No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson With Vicious Knockout of Williams in Four

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Stevenson is a problem. I thought Kovalev would walk him down if they ever fought but na, no chance. He can take shots and his boxing IQ is very underrated, not to mention that back hand pimp slapper which keeps hoes in check

always said that is a 50/50 fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      We all knew that if Stevenson beat another no-hoper people would claim its proof that he'd beat Kovalev.
      Well he's going to be tested in his next fight against Alvarez this year and if he beats Alvarez, he says he wants the winner of Kovalev/Ward. But there are options for him such as Artur Beterbiev, Vyacheslav Shabranskyy, and Oleksandr Gvozdyk.
      Last edited by Boxingwizard; 07-30-2016, 07:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingwizard View Post
        Well he's going to be tested in his next fight against Alvarez this year and if he beats Alvarez, he says he wants the winner of Kovalev/Ward. But there are options for him such as Artur Beterbiev, Vyacheslav Shabranskyy, and Oleksandr Gvozdyk.
        What I don't understand is why he couldn't fight Alvarez last night.. They should have been scheduled to fight each other instead of Alvarez fighting a shot Dawson (pulled out I realize) and Stevenson fighting Williams.

Boxing sucks in that regard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingwizard View Post
          Well he's going to be tested in his next fight against Alvarez this year.
          alvarez is no better than chilemba and people shat on him as a kovalev opponent

it's not really good enough if that's suppoed to be stevenson's big fight

yvon michel needs to stop messing around and make stevenson-beterbiev ASAP

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            Adonis is unbelievably basic and beatable. No clue why people are acting like he beat anybody tonight. The guy went 12 rounds with Bika ffs.
            Everybody goes 12 rounds with Bika, he had never been stopped or dropped before but Adonis did drop him twice. I thought he did well against a very awkward fighter who's tough as nails with a great chin.

Comment

• Originally posted by chris232 View Post
              wow he beat up a bum, congratulations to the pimp
              Funny to hear this from a GGG fan lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
                Funny to hear this from a GGG fan lol.
                Record of golovkins last 5 opponents (including brook) 136-4-1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  Yes, he got put on his ass by Darnell Boone (three times) and Blake Caparello.
                  lol three times? were did you hear that? btw i assume ward's chin is equally as bad or even worse
                  Last edited by Dean_Razorback; 07-30-2016, 09:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    lol three times? were did you heard that? btw i assume ward's chin is equally as bad or even worse
                    Live Fight) You just mentioned Kovalev, you fought to a close split loss a few months after your win over Stevenson. Was that decision fair?

Darnell Boone) After that fight I was 100% certain I had beaten him. I completely man-handled him and dropped him three times though only one was counted. If you had been there you would have said I’d won.
                    http://www.livefight.com/news.php?ne...61&y=2013&m=11

Comment

• oh, so you take boone's word as gospel

caparello knocked him down because he was stepping into his foot.

and you didn't answer, do you consider ward's chin equally bad as kovalev's then?

Comment

Working...
                      X