Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do I Feel My Self Dislikeing Danny Garcia Every New Day that Passes By . .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    Erik morales -> you kidding me?
    Zab judah -> you kidding me?

Khan, Matthyse -> legit wins

Herrera, Peterson -> arguably lost or drew both fights.

Salka? Malignaggi? shot Guerrero? now talks about freaking Berto?

ok...
    Exactly!!!
    I like him as a boxer, since he beat Matthysse who I was rooting for. He reminds me of Canelo to some extent, he's well skilled (not on Canelo's level), but lacks in footwork. Prehaps the only time I've seen him using his legs as he should was in the 2nd half of Matthysse fight, after his crazy dad yelled at him and smacked him and after Lucas dominating the 1st half of the fight. At the same time he gets on my nerves a lot, but I also like him for some reason. For example the Guerrero fight, it was much closer than it should and he looked ****ty, but at the same time I loved how he used to counterpunch with his right and box in some situations, he even reminded me of Floyd.

Comment

Line em up, and he keeps knocking the down. Put some respek on that.

Comment

Danny Garcia is a great fighter. Legitimate champion. Having said that, Herrera beat him hands down and got robbed. And it wasn't close IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
          I can understand you, I dont see his drive to be great. He took one big risk against Matthysse (Well, it was a mandatory) and after that he is content enough to fight average to bad opponents twice a year.

He never calls anyone out. He was in the position to fight mayweather after his win against Matthysse, but he never demanded the fight. Recently, he had an opportunity, real or not, to fight Pacquiao, but made unreasonable money demands.

Also, his weird haircut lol
          That Khan fight was a risk too. . . well prior to the fight. People forget he was a huge underdog in that.

Comment

Working...
          X