• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol Randy Moss says he is the greatest receiver in NFL history

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
    I like Randy Moss but he's bugging

Comment

Even he knows it's Jerry Rice. Terrel Owens is better than him but I can't fault him for wanting some attention and hype for my 49ers.

Comment

There was never a more unstoppable receiver than Randy Moss at his best, and he didn't even get to play with a great QB before Brady. There's no case for Moss being greater than Rice, but I think he was better.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          There was never a more unstoppable receiver than Randy Moss at his best, and he didn't even get to play with a great QB before Brady. There's no case for Moss being greater than Rice, but I think he was better.
          I agree with that.

Comment

Jerry Rice is the greatest PLAYER in NFL history, regardless of position...so Moss will never be the greatest WR of all time. He wins a ring I would say he's #2 WR of all time
            Last edited by Mike Haynes; 01-29-2013, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
              According to this Ross carried it further per reception.

Comment

I'm not mad at him. He's definitely not, but I get it. He's supposed to think he's the best.

Same as I'm not mad at Mayweather for thinking he's the best. People hate on it, but I would be shocked if these guys DIDN'T think they were the best.

Comment

Until he gets coked out and goes on the field and pretends he's an airplane he's not even Michael Irvin.

Comment

Randy's smokin' da gud **** I see :cool9:

Poet

Comment

Working...
                    X