No announcement yet.

Do you guys think with your Head or...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kingdelboxeo View Post
    so what do i do?? just stop talking to the girl i met and act like nothing happened with my gf? i think so lol

lol so have or are you a cheater???

No I have never cheated or even been tempted too.
    Not worth the risk especially knowing that when I go home I'll have a beautiful woman I'm lucky to have in the first place waiting for me.

Comment

Pretty much.

Just gonna have to hope whenever you go out with your girl you never see that other girl. Oh what an exquisite mess you have created.

Comment

Put his dick in his pocket?? like when she is sitting right next to you and rubbing against it lol. and how did i come off as a sleezeball if i said no the first time. its just that she was really pretty. prettier than my current gf and she hasnt stopped texting me from last night and she is actually a pretty cool person.

oh yea(FU*k YOU) lol
        Are you trolling me or are you just an idiot? I said "put your dick in your pocket" You see the quotation marks? That means FIGURATIVELY speaking moron. Wrong, you are a sleezeball because of instead of keeping your dick in your pocket and realizing the consequences of your actions you allowed your dick to take control and now your gf is going to leave you like the sack of **** you are.
        Last edited by SkillspayBills; 07-14-2012, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Are you trolling me or are you just an idiot? I said "put your dick in your pocket" You see the quotation marks? That means FIGURATIVELY speaking moron. Wrong, you are a sleezeball because of instead of keeping your dick in your pocket and realizing the consequences of your actions you allowed your dick to take control and now your gf is going to leave you like the sack of **** you are.
          yeah im trolling you *****.. im a sack of ****?? thanks. nice to know that coming from a great guy like you

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
            Pretty much.

Just gonna have to hope whenever you go out with your girl you never see that other girl. Oh what an exquisite mess you have created.

damn is there ahyone that thinks with their penis?? lol i guess im the only SLEEZEBALL on here

Comment

If you have a girlfriend who is really hot & 'wifey material' as you put it why risk fcuking everything up over some cheap drunken tart not worth a damn?
              Your mates know her so its likely going to come back on you.

You probably should tell your girlfriend because she deserves better than being with some devious kid who goes behind her back. Probably best she hears it from you as well.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                If you have a girlfriend who is really hot & 'wifey material' as you put it why risk fcuking everything up over some cheap drunken tart not worth a damn?
                Your mates know her so its likely going to come back on you.

You probably should tell your girlfriend because she deserves better than being with some devious kid who goes behind her back. Probably best she hears it from you as well.
                I know what you mean bro. i had a few drinks and i made a mistake. now im kinda scared of what my gf or ex gf will do to me lol.. seriously though im more scared of how she is going to feel inside. i didnt weant to hurt her and I made a mistake

Comment

If u care about your current gf dont do it again and hope she doesnt find out. Whatever u do dont tell her anything and deny if she does find out.

Comment

I know what you mean bro. i had a few drinks and i made a mistake. now im kinda scared of what my gf or ex gf will do to me lol.. seriously though im more scared of how she is going to feel inside. i didnt weant to hurt her and I made a mistake

You should of probably thought about how she would feel at the time.
                    Though I can assure you that she will likely take it a lot worse if she has to hear it from somebody else.
                    If you tell her (I think she has a right to know myself) and let her know it was a drunken mistake that won't happen again but don't crowd her and give her room to breathe, she maybe foolish enough to give you another go.

After all, everyone makes mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                      If u care about your current gf dont do it again and hope she doesnt find out. Whatever u do dont tell her anything and deny if she does find out.
                      lol sounds like you got a little history behind that post lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X