Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golden boy is dominating top rank right now!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    GB has to do 5 or six fights to equal to one of top ranks
    You're defending top rank just because pacquiao is with them aren't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
      By protecting their fighters yeah they prob done better. But I prefer GBP they give the fans the fights they wanna see. Imagine GBP protecting Ortiz or Khan the way JCC Jr has been protected. We wouldnt have seem some classic fights man.

As a fan Top Rank should fall over and die
      Your not being fair here bro,JCC Jr is no worse then what GBP is doing with Alvarez...Funny thing is JCC Jr has fought better fighters,while Alvarez hand his hands full with Gomez(who was robbed btw)...TR gave us Rios Acosta Pac JMM JML Salito Jones Karess...Some pretty good fights,don't talk about Ortiz not being protected either,Harris Campbell need I say more,hell only reason he was in with Peterson was they thought they smelled puzzy...

I forgot Pav Martinez...
      Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 03-14-2012, 01:30 PM.

Comment

They both protect their fighters, Chaves and Canelo enough said. All this doesn't really matter anyway, its a matter of timing more than anything. If Gamboa/Rios actually happened this wouldn't even be a thread, not to mention TR simply does a better job building fighters and promoting it. Nothing against Golden Boy they are still very new to this, hopefully they just get better at those two things and don't baby their fighters as much as TR does, that's what they do best.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
          By protecting their fighters yeah they prob done better. But I prefer GBP they give the fans the fights they wanna see. Imagine GBP protecting Ortiz or Khan the way JCC Jr has been protected. We wouldnt have seem some classic fights man.

As a fan Top Rank should fall over and die
          Did toprank protected JUanma?

Comment

Golden Boy has quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              Your not being fair here bro,JCC Jr is no worse then what GBP is doing with Alvarez...Funny thing is JCC Jr has fought better fighters,while Alvarez hand his hands full with Gomez(who was robbed btw)...TR gave us Rios Acosta Pac JMM JML Salito Jones Karess...Some pretty good fights,don't talk about Ortiz not being protected either,Harris Campbell need I say more,hell only reason he was in with Peterson was they thought they smelled puzzy...

I forgot Pav Martinez...
              Wait what? Gomez was robbed against Canelo? What are you talking about? He lost every round and got stopped...

As for the other guy that said GBP protected Ortiz, HAHA I suggest you log out and never log in again. Maidana, Peterson, Berto and Mayweather is protecting someone? Go have another drink.

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
                Wait what? Gomez was robbed against Canelo? What are you talking about? He lost every round and got stopped...

As for the other guy that said GBP protected Ortiz, HAHA I suggest you log out and never log in again. Maidana, Peterson, Berto and Mayweather is protecting someone? Go have another drink.
                For the record, Golden Boy has much better prospects top to bottom and puts on better fights. Now they swept Cotto out from underneath Top Rank for May 5th as well. It is not a secret that basically every Top Rank fighter tries to jump to GB (Manny, Donaire, Gamboa etc.)

Comment

Did people forget about the Juanma-Salido II fight already??? That fight alone is better than ANY of the recent fights I've seen so far. That was some QUALITY boxing. Quality >>>>> Quantity

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                    You're defending top rank just because pacquiao is with them aren't you?

Bravo!!! Your a Pacfan that I can respect!!!

Comment

dont care bout promotional companies..........just wanna enjoy the fights could careless who they fight for

Comment

Working...
                      X