Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz, Shavkat Rakhimov Reach Terms, Avoid Purse Bid For IBF Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    Damn thats gotta suck for Jojo, nice payday & easy first defence agaisnt a guy he beat handedly, to be replaced by a tough undefeated Eastern block fighter.

Dont think ive seen the ruskie, he any good?
    Kid got some decent moves - he ain't a plodder - and he can bang but it's hard to tell with these dudes basically never fought outside their country. Main thing I remember about him is some kinda accusation / potential doping shet when he fought in South Africa... but it looks like that came to nothing if he's still mando.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
      Kid got some decent moves - he ain't a plodder - and he can bang but it's hard to tell with these dudes basically never fought outside their country. Main thing I remember about him is some kinda accusation / potential doping shet when he fought in South Africa... but it looks like that came to nothing if he's still mando.

yeah i vaguely remember something about that, wasnt mateys hotel room full of PEDS everywhere? & they claimed they were framed or some ****? bizarre lol.
      will check that later cheers.

Comment

this one will be a war, he isnt russian but for dumb americans everyone who's from the east is russian, anyway this match up has some potential
        Last edited by Satir; 11-25-2020, 05:06 AM.

Comment

"The IBF generally does not recognize rematch clauses in contract in regards to their overriding an existing ordered fight."

Sucks for Tevin Farmer! I have an idea, fight Devin Haney @ 135!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            "The IBF generally does not recognize rematch clauses in contract in regards to their overriding an existing ordered fight."

Sucks for Tevin Farmer! I have an idea, fight Devin Haney @ 135!
            Yep was thinking the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              That's the fight you want for your guy?
              Well, not my first choice, but I want him to keep busy. Fight at least 4 times in 2021. Seems like the rest are with other promoters. (I was talking about Fortuna here, sorry.)

Yes, I do want a JoJo fight. Fun fight.
              Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 11-25-2020, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Satir View Post
                this one will be a war, he isnt russian but for dumb americans everyone who's from the east is russian, anyway this match up has some potential
                Is he a former Soviet?

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
                  Diaz stinks...GRJ beat da shyte out of him..no one cares to see him in the ring
                  Seen his last fight against Farmer? JoJo is a beast!

Comment

Originally posted by Satir View Post
                    He's based out of Russia and has fought all but 1 fight in Russia he speaks Russian he is a Russian based Tajik. Isn't Dimitry Bivol half Moldovan half Korean born in Kyrgyzstan but he represents Russia right? Sergey Lipinets was born in Kazakhstan but he represents Russia too right?

Klitschko was born in Kazakhstan is he not Ukrainian to you anymore? You forget that when the former Soviet Union was at it's peak ethnic Russians and Ukrainians moved all over central Asia as well.

Comment

Diaz should and would win this fight but, I think he should talk to Daniel Roman first. See how much respect a champion gets when it comes to easternbek or whatever these fighters are. The ones fast tracked to a title. Dangerous judging for some reason. Setup bottom line.

Comment

Working...
                      X