Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: I See Flaws in Lomachenko - I'm Better Overall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: I See Flaws in Lomachenko - I'm Better Overall

WBC lightweight champion Devin Haney is fully confident that he can take down the champion of the WBA, WBO - Vasiliy Lomachenko. Haney was in action last weekend when he dominated unbeaten challenger Alfredo Santiago at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California. Haney won the WBC's interim title earlier this year. And as a result he was the mandatory challenger to Lomachenko, who held the WBC's full title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

LOL STFU scrub.

Comment

Lomachenko is busy making history by unifying at 135lbs and then he's moving back to his natural weight.

I like Devin but he needs to fight at least one live dog and earn a belt.

Comment

If never been world WBC champ Luke Campbell nearly KO Bumchenko, what is there from stopping the ACTUAL WBC lightweight champ Devin the 'Dream' Haney from chinning Vasily?

Before Luke put hands on Bumchenko, Vasily was down on the score with Jorge Linares after getting dropped halfway through the contest in the sixth. It seems that every contender, good or bad are giving Lomachenko all he can handle, Devin is far more talented than Luke Campbell and more durable than Jorge Linares.

The aura of invisibility has been erased since Orlandoe Salido, and Bumchenko's hype has faded drastically at 135, even Vasily has acknowledged the struggle hes been having at his natural weight on video.

Comment

Haney is a Trans Champ.

He ain't a real champ.

He never won a world title

He has never beat a champion.

He hasn't even faced a top 20 ranked lightweight.

He has been fighting for 4 years and has 24 fights

When will this fraud step up to any of the top fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
            LOL STFU scrub.
            Lomo your last hope huh

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
              Lomachenko is busy making history by unifying at 135lbs and then he's moving back to his natural weight.

I like Devin but he needs to fight at least one live dog and earn a belt.
              You just know Devin beats him lomo to that's why he going back down in weight

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                Haney is a Trans Champ.

He ain't a real champ.

He never won a world title

He has never beat a champion.l

He hasn't even faced a top 20 ranked lightweight.

He has been fighting for 4 years and has 24 fights

When will this fraud step up to any of the top fighters?
                Lomo your last hope huh

Comment

Haney's last performance wasn't good against a bottom feeder of an opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    If never been world WBC champ Luke Campbell nearly KO Bumchenko, what is there from stopping the ACTUAL WBC lightweight champ Devin the 'Dream' Haney from chinning Vasily?

Before Luke put hands on Bumchenko, Vasily was down on the score with Jorge Linares after getting dropped halfway through the contest in the sixth. It seems that every contender, good or bad are giving Lomachenko all he can handle, Devin is far more talented than Luke Campbell and more durable than Jorge Linares.

The aura of invisibility has been erased since Orlandoe Salido, and Bumchenko's hype has faded drastically at 135, even Vasily has acknowledged the struggle hes been having at his natural weight on video.
                    Lol but still hasn't lost since Salido. You are a sad sorry sight. Loma has been fighting top tier since he turned pro unlike these guys who bark on social media but box bums. Floyd was scared to let his golden boy go near Loma. No promoter wants their guy in there with Loma.

Comment

Working...
                    X