Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Navy SEAL banned from YouTube for exposing Nathan Philips as a fake Vietnam vet.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navy SEAL banned from YouTube for exposing Nathan Philips as a fake Vietnam vet.

This retired SEAL has owned a youtube channel dedicated to exposing Stolen Valor/fake veterans for 11 years.

When he got around to Nathan Philips (the drummer who got in the MAGA kids face and lied to the media about being a Vietnam "recon ranger") his channel was removed from Youtube.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/youtube...-stolen-valor/

Some info on "Vietnam Recon Ranger" Nathan Philips, who has never been to Vietnam, has never been deployed and spent his entire time in the military classified as a refrigerator technician:

"Not a Vietnam vet

Served in USMC 72-76

Drumroll please

Refrigerator mechanic

Not a "Recon Ranger"

& the big finish:

3 AWOLS"

He even made up an elaborate fake story about how he was spat on for ridiculed by his fellow Americans when he returned from his imaginary tour in Vietnam.
    Last edited by ////; 02-26-2019, 10:04 PM.

I was just watching a story on the news about how all of the big tech companies and social media en****** have aligned themselves with liberals and are actually deleting supporters and followers of Republicans on FB, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Freedom of speech is a selective processs now.

Comment

That sucks. I've been visiting that channel for years.

He'll be back. The article said this happens from time to time.

Comment

There were probably a million little ***gits spam reporting his channel for daring to expose a fraud.

All hail the post-truth era.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            I was just watching a story on the news about how all of the big tech companies and social media en****** have aligned themselves with liberals and are actually deleting supporters and followers of Republicans on FB, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Freedom of speech is a selective processs now.
            Free market to do as your business pleases > your rights

Comment

I remember when he confronted this dude in New Orleans, posing as a vet, but he was a motorcycle mechanic who never served, funny stuff

Comment

Good for YouTube. That man shouldn't be truth-shaming Mr Phillips when he chooses to identify as a Navy Seal.

Comment

YouTube can pretty much do/not do what they want with the content on their site.

Not ''fair'' but its their site.

Comment

But yet Youtube lets that MoMo character run rampant

Comment

Working...
                    X