No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
    The poster who continually lies stated that he did not like to see dead US soldiers brought back from war. Just pointing out that the two hot spots of conflict if anything deaths are slightly higher under the Orange mans tenure. Not lower. The truth hurts the liars.

I am more broadly educated, accomplished more in life, traveled the world extensively and am set for a $11,000 monthly retirement income starting January 2022. You? Want to compare life’s achievements. I will bury you.
    This post of yours amused me so much that I'll take a nibble. I don't feel the need to brag on a forum such as this but love travelling and experiencing different countries and cultures so am genuinely curious as to your opinions if you are being truthful.

I don't engage in these political forum battles either so you don't need to consider me an 'enemy' or an 'ally'. Save that drama for other posters.

Two genuine questions for you:

-What is your education level?

-Of the places you have visited which what would be 3 of your favourites?

So that you don't feel like you're getting nothing in return I'll answer for myself and my own circumstances.

- above Masters level education

- Interlaken, Switzerland. Lake Wanaka, New Zealand. Madrid, Spain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      Long Live Donald Trump and the USA!!!........Rockin'

He'd never be deserved of it but here it goes anyway.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
        He'd never be deserved of it but here it goes anyway.

[IMG][/IMG]
        Far, far too generous for a bloated maggot, like Trump. This is probably a bit more appropriate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
          Far, far too generous for a bloated maggot, like Trump. This is probably a bit more appropriate.

Sure enough...

[IMG]
          [/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
            This post of yours amused me so much that I'll take a nibble. I don't feel the need to brag on a forum such as this but love travelling and experiencing different countries and cultures so am genuinely curious as to your opinions if you are being truthful.
            Get ready for much Walter Mitty foolishness, and likely alot of political cheerleading. He is what he is.

Look at the conundrum of his own making that he now finds himself in.

On one hand his raid team team loyalty can't allow him to give straight-up credit to Trump for not starting a new war (something not done since Ike left office in 1961, and the next 10 Presidents failed to do).

But if he could just give Trump that well-deserved credit, he'd 'win' against me, this Internet e-nemesis that he created in his warped mind.

What a tough choice.......

Violate team loyalty and score a 'win' against the evil and never right 1bad65, or maintain team loyalty and have to show everyone on the forum that 1bad65 was actually right for once and that he just can't give Trump any straight-up credit whatsoever for anything.

The only thing funnier than watching him try and squirm out of this intellectual trap, is knowing that the trap was of his own making.

What a tough choice.....LMFAO!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Get ready for much Walter Mitty foolishness, and likely alot of political cheerleading. He is what he is.

Look at the conundrum of his own making that he now finds himself in.

On one hand his raid team team loyalty can't allow him to give straight-up credit to Trump for not starting a new war (something not done since Ike left office in 1961, and the next 10 Presidents failed to do).

But if he could just give Trump that well-deserved credit, he'd 'win' against me, this Internet e-nemesis that he created in his warped mind.

What a tough choice.......

Violate team loyalty and score a 'win' against the evil and never right 1bad65, or maintain team loyalty and have to show everyone on the forum that 1bad65 was actually right for once and that he just can't give Trump any straight-up credit whatsoever for anything.

The only thing funnier than watching him try and squirm out of this intellectual trap, is knowing that the trap was of his own making.

What a tough choice.....LMFAO!!!!

Robbie already proved you wrong. Stop lying

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              We rate this claim FALSE, based on our research. Trump's term in office has not been the first four-year term since Eisenhower without a new war. Carter, Ford and Nixon all served after Eisenhower and did not bring the country into new wars.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/f...ar/6086636002/

Youd know this if you spent time doing a small bit of independent research as opposed to just superfan cheerleading online.

Clown.

You are pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post

LMAO. Hysterical!

Comment

• Comment

• Newsmax is fake news.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
                      Newsmax is fake news.
                      Truth or not?