Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 Reasons LOGAN PAUL becomes HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION in 2020!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 7Abz7 View Post
    People said the same thing & called me crazy when I supported Andy Ruiz, and I think it's gonna happen again for Logan Paul...call me crazy, but don't ever doubt me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5t5IcylCxg
    You are completely crazy and stupid to say such a thing. I doubt you 100% and am dead certain you are wrong. Paul has nothing to do with Ruiz who was a proven pro heavyweight before he fought AJ and he could fight. Wake up to reality. Paul is just an actor not a fighter. He can't fight and never beat anybody else that was a real fighter. Paul will never even win a 4 round prelim fight as a pro. GTFO with this ridiculous nonsense. Try to learn boxing enough to know when a boxer is good and can fight and when they are no good and can't fight. Paul is no good as a boxer and he just lost to another actor who can't fight either. Maybe pro wrestling is your sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. 29K View Post
      I’m about to jump on the Logan Paul band wagon.
      Will you declare him Emperor Logan? You are a perfect Paul fan who has no idea the difference between a skilled pro boxer and a Logan Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
        LP will be a champ at the very same moment Butterbean becomes a champ.
        Butterbean could actually fight some and knocked a lot of pro boxers out which is something Paul has never done and never will do. Paul wouldn't last a minute of the first round with Butterbean. I have some time on my hands so I respond to this thread but I wish these type of threads would end because serious boxing fans don't waste time on Logan Paul and the guy he just lost to. It's just entertainment between two actors who can box slightly beater than a guy who never boxed.

Comment

That was one of the stupidest videos by one of the stupidest so called boxing experts I have ever seen. Because Paul weighs 200 pounds is 24 years old, is trained by Briggs, has heart and has one loss he is a sure thing to be the unified heavyweight champion of the world next year??????? Yeah, right.

Comment

Let's see if this boy can get past Samuel Peter.

Comment

I didn't see his "fight"...does he have skills or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                I didn't see his "fight"...does he have skills or something?
                almost none...

Comment

The mods on here are too nice.....

Comment

His resume speaks for itself

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      Butterbean could actually fight some and knocked a lot of pro boxers out which is something Paul has never done and never will do. Paul wouldn't last a minute of the first round with Butterbean. I have some time on my hands so I respond to this thread but I wish these type of threads would end because serious boxing fans don't waste time on Logan Paul and the guy he just lost to. It's just entertainment between two actors who can box slightly beater than a guy who never boxed.
                      Bean had hands for a guy of his shape. A poor mans Tony Tubbs. Boxing will have to create a celebrity div for LP to get a strap (only in this 'who can I follow' society can these guys be a celebrity)....

Comment

Working...
                      X