Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev Dares 'Noodles' Kovalev To Accept Fight Challenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
    You're still not making any sense. I was in the Army too. So what?? You pretend you know something about the Russia-Chechnya conflict and because you pick a side, that means anybody on the other side is a ****ing terrorist. Remember, one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. From our angle, they all seem like violent *******s. Your "ho azz" seems to fit right in with that crowd.

Now back to boxing...
    Right on spot man. I have been to Chechnya.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
      LOL at this Chechen, In Russia Kovalev is respected, Beterbiev on the other hand would probably get arrested and accused of being a terrorist should really keep his trap shut before we see news of him dying under mysterious circumstances in a river in Montreal.
      he's not even Chechen, he's Dagastani...he would ko Kovalev who's past his best.

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
        How about Bivol? Let's see who the best light heavy really is? Dmitry is in his prime! Kovalev has been abused by cigarettes and booze. C'mon Artur, step up!
        As you said Bivol is in his prime, the other 2 arent so I would favor Bivol.

I feel Beterbiev hits the hardest but is also the rawest, Bivol is the best technically but doesnt have the power of the other 2 and Kovalev is kind of the middleman in terms of power and technique, only he has stamina issues and clearly doesnt have the best chin.

Comment

Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
          Artur is calling him out NOW, likely knowing there is a deal for Kovalev/Canelo. lol.

And of course he knows there is the mandatory for the belt....

So Where the hell was he with the call out a week ago? =)
          You just cannot reason with some people

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
            As you said Bivol is in his prime, the other 2 arent so I would favor Bivol.

I feel Beterbiev hits the hardest but is also the rawest, Bivol is the best technically but doesnt have the power of the other 2 and Kovalev is kind of the middleman in terms of power and technique, only he has stamina issues and clearly doesnt have the best chin.
            Bivol can even drop down and take on the top 168 pounders!

Comment

Saw someone reference this in another thread. Beterbiev really did call Kovalev out on his old nickname Noodles. Woa!

Comment

Working...
              X