Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michelle Joy Phelps is good puccy or you are gay.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She has a manly face, and that's with makeup.

It's not hard to do better than that. You're exaggerating.

If that's what you like, it doesn't matter who else doesn't like her looks. All that should matter to you is your taste.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
      I know you lads always claim to shag better and you always find something wrong with any woman. I think Michelle is good puccy and if I ever got such puccy I would wife without delay. She claims not to he available so don't raise your hopes high.

Any thoughts? Would you shag? I'm not asking for myself but someone like Anthony Joshua or Canelo.

https://www.instagram.com/michellejoyphelps/?hl=en
      She shoot that collagen in her lips?

Comment

She's dumb, asks dumb questions, but she's a sex freak. She used tweet a lot about sex 7-10 years ago. Someone brought up the old tweets and she claimed she was hacked, hacked for 3 years? She was getting roasted on twitter so she canceled her account for a bit.

Comment

Very fukable.. and I like the prime Bella twins.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
            She's dumb, asks dumb questions, but she's a sex freak. She used tweet a lot about sex 7-10 years ago. Someone brought up the old tweets and she claimed she was hacked, hacked for 3 years? She was getting roasted on twitter so she canceled her account for a bit.
            LOL that was hilarious.

But yea she's not the brightest person in the world, but she's obviously putting in work + she digs boxing so she's cool people in my book. And I'd definitely hit it off of her digging boxing alone.

Hell man I'd give some thought & consideration to banging/dating some Cait Jenner looking hoe if she was deep into boxing like MJP is lol. Thats how much digging boxing goes with me & how rare it is to find in a female.

I ain't trying to wife no one like OP is talking about doe. F#ck that bs. But I'm super anti-marriage.

Comment

She be bad but her brother the one that can swim like a mofo be a little badder

Comment

Did Lucas Mythesse and Santa Cruz really tap that azz?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  She has a manly face, and that's with makeup.

It's not hard to do better than that. You're exaggerating.

If that's what you like, it doesn't matter who else doesn't like her looks. All that should matter to you is your taste.
                  Actually she is overrated. I think I was tired or drunk when I saw her pics. She is average at the best but nothing fancy.

Comment

it's gotta be a black dude banging her.

Comment

Stifler's mom vibe. Not for me, but 3 drinks & yeh, for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X