Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua Has Been Chasing Wilder and Fury For Years!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here we go again lol

Comment

LOL at these jokers in this thread pretending they think Hearn and AJ dont want it. I know they can remember 12.5, 15, 30%, 35%, 35% plus 1st fight in America, 35% plus 1st fight in America plus the contract is already presigned, just Wilders needed and no backing out, 40% plus 1st fght in America, 100 million, 120 million.

I also doubt they forgot the 1 offer from Wilder came from his personal email, not 1 single official document was ever seen from the PBC, also it came with a 24 hour deadline and a refusal to share any of the terms and conditions of the deal. Almost like it had been done by a child, a bit of a backwards slow child.
      Last edited by DaNeutral.; 12-08-2019, 04:54 PM.

Comment

joshua knows Usyk doesn't have the experience as a HW fighter, he's had how many fights as a HW? He will target him because that's an easy fight..he's basically fighting a cruiserweight fighter, then it's back to Ruiz..a 3rd fight which could be his last. That guy is not going anywhere near a dangerous opponent, he lost to a fat midget that's why he was running yesterday, happy that he outran him..that wasn't a fkn fight. As much as I dislike wilder, he comes to knock you out, joshua comes to survive.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          Since you said basic and not OSUT, im guessing your are at Ft Jackson or Ft Leonard Wood?
          Ohhhh nice. Actually I am in OSUT. We will finish blue phase this week. Then go on holiday block leave. The AIT part (black phase ) will start in January. Since it’s osut and I am a military police I am at fort Leonard wood and I am ready to GO! It’s freezing here.

Comment

Originally posted by jondacon View Post
            Basic? What Branch?

Good lucc brother. All down hill from here.
            Army
            Military Police
            Fort Leonardwood

Thank you family.

I am national guard and I am
            Already an E4 so I hope it isn’t down hill from here.

This army life is crazy.

Comment

Anybody who thinks Wilder wants to fight AJ and it's AJ who was ducking is a complete total moron.

The coward ran away from $120m to take about $5m for Breazeale and Ortiz. Don't buy those fake news propaganda guarantees put out by those PBC liars. Wilder is a minor league draw even in USA.

Comment

Never seen a man with so many physical advantages so frightened to engage with clearly inferior short fat obese opponent.

If he fights Fury like that, they might not ever get within punching range for the whole fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                  LOL at these jokers in this thread pretending they think Hearn and AJ dont want it. I know they can remember 12.5, 15, 30%, 35%, 35% plus 1st fight in America, 35% plus 1st fight in America plus the contract is already presigned, just Wilders needed and no backing out, 40% plus 1st fght in America, 100 million, 120 million.

I also doubt they forgot the 1 offer from Wilder came from his personal email, not 1 single official document was ever seen from the PBC, also it came with a 24 hour deadline and a refusal to share any of the terms and conditions of the deal. Almost like it had been done by a child, a bit of a backwards slow child.
                  Wilder accepted a flat fee. Also said he would face Whyte first if they he put AJ's name on the contract for the next fight.

Wilder just signed up for 2 dangerous fights back to back. That sound like a fighter that is avoiding anyone? An old Klitchko is the best fighter on AJ's resume. Wilders last 3 oppents beat anyone he has ever faced.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post

It was a fraud fake offer. If it was an honest authentic offer of $50m, why did Haymon and Shirley Winkel never make a second offer? Scary how many morons out there believe Wilder wants AJ.

Comment

Here we go again. AJ will become the new Wlad with his boring clinch and run style. Difference is Wlad never had guys the caliber of Wilder or Fury to challenge his claim to the HWCOTW.

Man the AJ we saw against Klit is probably gone forever..

Comment

Working...
                      X