Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Patrick Teixeira Drops, Decisions Carlos Adames For WBO Interim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jorge13 View Post
    Great idea !!! Call the bum killer to take on the softest champ in the division just like he did with Jeff Horn. What’s wrong with you TC fanboys ?? No wonder bud keeps fighting bums, you guys are totally ok with that.
    Anyone campaigning for Crawford to fight at 154 is not a Crawford fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
      I'm not upset with the decision but no way did Teixiera win 8 rounds he was eating right hands all night had high volume and hurt Adames but that fight was very close Adames dominated the first 6 rounds.
      Adamas is lucky the round ended when it did cause he would have been body bagged by Teixeira.

Comment

I’m not a fan of any fighter.

I just think since he can’t get anyone at PBC to fight him, he should win a title in another division to add to his legacy.

Great idea !!! Call the bum killer to take on the softest champ in the division just like he did with Jeff Horn. What’s wrong with you TC fanboys ?? No wonder bud keeps fighting bums, you guys are totally ok with that.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          Adamas is lucky the round ended when it did cause he would have been body bagged by Teixeira.
          He had 5 more rounds to body bag him and he didn't his face looked like someone in a body bag though.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
            I’m not a fan of any fighter.

I just think since he can’t get anyone at PBC to fight him, he should win a title in another division to add to his legacy.
            He could start his legacy by actually fighting the names that matter. Spence, Porter, D. Garcia, Thurman, and maybe grandPAC.

Comment

2 bums....Texeriras other notable fight was getting destroyed in 1 round by glass chin fighter Curtis Stevens.

Comment

That’d be great except PBC and Top Rank almost never share toys so it’ll never happen.

He could start his legacy by actually fighting the names that matter. Spence, Porter, D. Garcia, Thurman, and maybe grandPAC.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFynest View Post
                  2 bums....Texeriras other notable fight was getting destroyed in 1 round by glass chin fighter Curtis Stevens.
                  He beat Gallimore in a one sided fight

Comment

Adames acted like he was going to walk through the fire. He instigated the exchanges, a lack of respect, and he was hurt. That counted against him, when he was forced to stop aggresing. He showed what he wanted to do and lost every round he didn't do it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                      That’d be great except PBC and Top Rank almost never share toys so it’ll never happen.
                      He made his bed, now he has to lie in it

Comment

Working...
                      X