Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruiz: We Have To Break Joshua Down - Especially His Mentality

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have never been so confident about any AJ's fight than this.
    Am 100% confident AJ is leaving SA the champ.

Comment

It's all about who can take the best shot, who can recover once down and hurt, at some point in the fight both lads will connect big, Andy may go down again but he will recover, BJ will not recover, all those memories of the first fight will come flooding back and he will then panic and get taken out. So it's down to one question who can take the better shot, and that guy is the champ Andy ruiz.

Comment

If Joshua gonna try and "keep it long" he better hope hearn has managed to bribe the ref to officiate like the one in the Parker fight.

Comment

It's good ruiz realises this might be harder this time. And entertain idea josh losing might make him better.
          Because let's face it learning from a loss isn't an alien concept

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Ruiz: We Have To Break Joshua Down - Especially His Mentality

IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Andy Ruiz is prepared to "mentally" break down Anthony Joshua in their upcoming rematch. Ruiz will face Joshua for a second time on December 7th in Saudi Arabia. In June, Ruiz captured his four belts with a seventh round stoppage of Joshua, who went down four times in the bout.
            ... in fact, last time, Ruiz broke his "mentality" with hard punches on the temples/ears...

Comment

Ruiz has to fight Joshua - and the judges. Gotta wager Joshua for that reason.

Comment

Originally posted by sledgehammer17 View Post
                It's all about who can take the best shot, who can recover once down and hurt, at some point in the fight both lads will connect big, Andy may go down again but he will recover, BJ will not recover, all those memories of the first fight will come flooding back and he will then panic and get taken out. So it's down to one question who can take the better shot, and that guy is the champ Andy ruiz.
                You make a fair point.

If i had to say who i’m confident who is going to take the better shots and have the better toughness, then i’ll have to say 100%.

The problem with AJ is that he is flat footed and heavy legged. Ruiz himself doesn’t have quick feet, but AJ doesn’t have the feet to make Ruiz pay or that. So it evens out.

So essentially, he’s still going to be in range of a man with faster hands, better chin, enough power to stop him. So AJ will get hit in this fight.

AJ hasn’t got the tools to box and move behind a jab for 12 rounds, unless he gets a ref like he did v Parker, who stopped Parker from getting anywhere near AJ. But don’t rule out that happening, it wouldn’t surprise me if we get that kind of ref stopping Ruiz from working...

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
                  Ruiz has to fight Joshua - and the judges. Gotta wager Joshua for that reason.
                  And the ref probably.

Don’t be surprised if we get a ref doing a job for AJ like he did in the Parker fight. The ref wouldn’t let Parker anywhere near him at close range, and that was on the basis of what might happen. Now we know what WILL happen if Ruiz can be close to AJ and throwing....

I truly hope we don’t get a ref stopping Ruiz doing anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    £100 on Ruiz returns £310.

On here it actually seems like more people fancy Ruiz to win as AJ is so ‘fragile’. He also can’t box. Has no stamina. Is a robot and is packing glass.

You’ve got to put your money where your mouths are boys. Got to.

Not really related to this thread but all AJ threads these days.

You can’t really say stuff along those lines and then not go all in and the bookies.
                    Americans aren't as into gambling as the brits. It's weird watching British TV and they come across as a culture of degenerate gamblers.

I'm 50/50 on this. Just had to comment on the "money where your mouth is" stuff. We'll see in the pickem here. Nobody has to gamble to prove anything.
                    Last edited by Redd Foxx; 11-29-2019, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Ruiz has the edge in mental terms. We would see how AJ copes when he gets hit.

Comment

Working...
                      X