Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Showtime, Fox, or ESPN+ have PPV replays?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by john l View Post
    Good point esp about Daily Motion not sure a lot know of that one.Also someone might want to tell him about DVRs and recording.
    Most people have been doing separate hub recordings for a long time. That’s not the same as the power of an app. If a student or a guy commuting to work for 45-60 minutes a day could fancy watching the vast back catalogue of DAZN. Instant VOD gratification. Also, let the service host the data, why record it? DVRs arent mobile unless there’s some cloud connection from your home where you can access remotely, but who even does that?!

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
      Wilder vs Fury is on YouTube? What link?

Lol. Owned. “Of course not....”

bigjavi973

WAR DAZN. All Fights on catalogue! Fooook old school PPV!
      I don't know how to link but I found 2 channels on YouTube showing the full-fight.
      I'm in Australia though.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        I don't know how to link but I found 2 channels on YouTube showing the full-fight.
        I'm in Australia though.
        So send the links! It’s Youtube!

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
          Most people have been doing separate hub recordings for a long time. That’s not the same as the power of an app. If a student or a guy commuting to work for 45-60 minutes a day could fancy watching the vast back catalogue of DAZN. Instant VOD gratification. Also, let the service host the data, why record it? DVRs arent mobile unless there’s some cloud connection from your home where you can access remotely, but who even does that?!
          Just let me know when your driving and watching fights so I can stay the he ll of the roads lol. Just giving you sh it.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
            I'm in Australia though.
            Request the Desktop version of utube, click on share, then press on embed & copy and paste

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
              Just let me know when your driving and watching fights so I can stay the he ll of the roads lol. Just giving you sh it.
              There’s a group of LDBC people on YouTube whom hate Hearn and GBP and do 1 hour driving sessions LIVE on YouTube...

Comment

So if I want to watch a Floyd fight right now, can I watch it from the Showtime app?

Comment

Working...
                X