No announcement yet.

Megan Markle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    I love this story of Samson and Delilah and the meaning of the story.. You are correct she took him away from his power.

In ancient times and ancient texts, hair represents virility, masculinity and sexual energy. It is a metaphor for sexual energy.

She took Samsons strength by sucking him off and sleeping with him. Samson was drained and then put in chains and imprisoned. She cut off his hair , i.e made him spill his seed.

The story says he was weak for 40 days until his "hair grew back" , this actually means he was weak and cultivated his seed for 40 days before he could escape or break away his chains
    Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    This was the first woman to ruin the Brits. My wife read story about this woman, Wallis Simpson, and apparently she had no female genitalia, so she could do only butt sex and oral. So guess what kind of sex she tempted this Englishman with...the kind he got in boarding school.

She was ugly as sin as well so it wasn't her good looks that drew him into her web.

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
    It will be interesting to see if she convinces him that Charles isn't his real father after all.

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    It’s time to end all of this royalty nonsense around the world. It has an elitist tone to it no matter the country. Bunch of entitled brats.
    Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    He ate plenty of soggy biscuits in boarding school, and he is ok with it.

King Solomon got turned out by a beauty from Ethopia.

He would have needed everyone else to die to become king, and the pressure of that is probably great.

Japans current Empress suffered a lot, and was forced to marry a crown prince.. Now, she finally got used to having no privacy, etc.
    Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
    She is the very worst type of modern, progressive, entitled, virtue signalling millennial.

A total attention wh0re.
    Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    They are still taking the money.

Hypocritical Cvnts
    Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
    China is the most sexually repressive country, maybe in the world. Thats a hard pill to swallow, pardon the pun. Prolong a male erection indeed...by smiling at the poor guy and his willie would shrink.
    markle is beautiful but how needy of attention and how much of a drama queen she is gives me some pause about her, lol, don't get me wrong, i'd bang the shyte out of her if it was offered but i couldn't stand to be in a relationship with her. her need for attention is really doing the royals a favor, she is doing her best to distract attention away from the pedophile prince. i bet ghislaine maxwell wishes she could have pimped markle out

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      I'm not one of those pickup artist/game types but imagine how little game you must have if you're literal royalty and settle for a 2/10
      lmao, 2/10 is a huge stretch. She's not my type but comon, she's pretty cute.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      She got him with that wet wet, then put on her BBC strap and blacked him. Poor Harry. Now he's gonna be showing up at PBC fights sitting next to B grade black celebrities. He's gonna walk to the ring with Tank and Wilder.

I bet Harry is on Amazon ordering a pair of the Kapernick Air Force 1's as I type this.
      wtf did I just read

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        lmao, 2/10 is a huge stretch. She's not my type but comon, she's pretty cute.

wtf did I just read
        I dislike her, but i'm not gonna deny that she's a very good looking woman.

Harry could/can get any pu$$y he wants tho.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          I dislike her, but i'm not gonna deny that she's a very good looking woman.

Harry could/can get any pu$$y he wants tho.
          Like yeah I'm not saying she's a 10 imo but no way you can think *most* women are better looking.

I just need more meat on the bones personally.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
            markle is beautiful but how needy of attention and how much of a drama queen she is gives me some pause about her, lol, don't get me wrong, i'd bang the shyte out of her if it was offered but i couldn't stand to be in a relationship with her. her need for attention is really doing the royals a favor, she is doing her best to distract attention away from the pedophile prince. i bet ghislaine maxwell wishes she could have pimped markle out
            I like it. I agree. The other one is ice cold...watch her face when she is photoed and not aware.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              She got him with that wet wet, then put on her BBC strap and blacked him. Poor Harry. Now he's gonna be showing up at PBC fights sitting next to B grade black celebrities. He's gonna walk to the ring with Tank and Wilder.

I bet Harry is on Amazon ordering a pair of the Kapernick Air Force 1's as I type this.

Comment

Her father knows what's up. She's wanting to use her royal status to make money with sponsors etc. Harry is a ****ing stupid ginge.

Comment

You guys ever think all this meghan and harry talk is a fake out?

You know..... distraction.

How come everyone stopped talking to about prince andrew the pedo who was being supplied minors and sex slaves by epstein?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    You guys ever think all this meghan and harry talk is a fake out?

You know..... distraction.

How come everyone stopped talking to about prince andrew the pedo who was being supplied minors and sex slaves by epstein?
                    It did cross my mind the other day when I was reading an article about this drama

Comment

• I guarantee you all they will write a book and will be on all the talk shows...Ellen Degenerate, Kimmel, Fallon, Colbert, the Whoopi show etc. Oprah will interview them on live tv. Next comes a realityshow. Then movies. Of course they will do charity and environmental work to keep everyone on their side.

Comment

Working...
                      X