Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: The Fight That Interests Me The Most is Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battle of Big Heads; Mikey Garcia versus 41 yr.old Pacman. War amigos!

Comment

LOL fuk Mikey. He doesn't deserve another payday after that absolutely disgraceful performance. F him!

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
        I swear Mikey became another person when he came back!

I miss the old Mikey
        Old Pacman will bring back the old Mikey if Garcia will take a much lesser pay cheque!

Comment

After that lame outing against Spence jr,Garcia needs to earn the shot vs Pacquaio.He got nicely paid last fight for being a punching bag,but not two in a row.People want to believe he can win,rather than cashing out fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Cracaphat View Post
            After that lame outing against Spence jr,Garcia needs to earn the shot vs Pacquaio.He got nicely paid last fight for being a punching bag,but not two in a row.People want to believe he can win,rather than cashing out fights.
            Facts.... And it kinda seems like it. Guys that care about their career and not just cash usually take easier fights after losing. While the guys who don't just jump back into another hard fight after a L

Comment

What an imbecile. If all he did was get punched by Spence why would Pacquiao give him a shot?

Comment

This is the kind of opponent Pac usually chooses. It will happen before Pac vs Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by jinx_htx View Post
                  This is Eddie Hearn playing chess/poker, forcing Haymon to overpay Mikey Garcia(give him a fight he doesn't deserve) in order to keep him from going "across the street" to fight Vargas.
                  manny isnt fighting in january so mikey isnt getting that fight. this is more of mikey being gotced to go elsewhere because no one wants to pay his price for fighting the options in january

Comment

sit'cho yo azz down mickey!! there's bigger fish to fry. bring on spence or crawford, the supposed boogeyman of the division. pac is looking to add to his legacy. mickey does nothing. but i dont mind seeing the gracia's taking another L from the pacman, even tho i like robert.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                      Makes more sense than Crawford or Spence. Not sure though if Mikey shouldn’t re-establish his credibility first with a post Spence win over a decent fighter at 140 or 147.
                      No it doesn't make more sense in terms of boxing. It's more money and that's the reason why he wants this fight. Mikey's career as a top fighter is apparently over.

Comment

Working...
                      X