Collapse
No announcement yet.

California Is Beginning to Enforce Transgender Studies to First Graders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see what the issue is. Only low brow bigots are paranoid about this stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
      Ideologues love the idea of trying to get into schools and force their ideologies onto children while they are young and impressionable.

Here in Australia, the two worst offenders are the church and the SJWs. The government funds both of them to do nothing except try to fuck up the minds of kids with their bullshit.
      We have the school chaplains program and the safe school program, and they are both created and run by lunatics trying to warp kids into believing crap, and both get funded by the government.

I have two boys going to primary school, the last thing I want is for some weirdo trying to sell them jesus or some other weirdo trying to tell them that being a boy is bad and that shoving gerbils up their butts is normal.

First and foremost what exactly would the church teach that you would object to? As far as I am concerned there isn't enough church inspired education in school, and I much rather have that any day of the week, vs what we are on the path to getting now.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        who is behind this agenda lol. i dont get why its being pushed so much, ive never even met a tranny
        Yes you have. I promise you have. You just didn't know it.

Why do you think Iggy Azalea looks like she could have been an extra on White Chicks? Because certain dudes are passable.

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
        I don't see what the issue is. Only low brow bigots are paranoid about this stuff.
        The issue is that science recognizes two genders: Male and Female. Based on chromosomes and DNA, which CANNOT be changed by modern means.

You have a bunch of liberals forcing their views on impressionable children, supporting them mutilating their bodies.

The irony is that California even did a study showing that trangenders experience more instances of mental health than hetero: https://www.hindawi.com/journals/drt/2014/394283/

Liberals don't care. As a result you end up with absolutely disgusting things like this:

"Jazz Jennings"

His mama named him Jared, I'ma call him Jared. And HIS parents should be straight up locked up for child abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          First and foremost what exactly would the church teach that you would object to?
          The church is built on lies. All they can offer is lies. Why the hell would I want them lying to my children?

Why would I approve of them lying to any children?

Religious indoctrination of children is essentially child abuse.

Of course, if you waited until children grew up and then tried to convince them of all that guff, they would simply laugh at you. Which is exactly why the church is so determined to get into schools. Warp them as kids so they grow up bent. It is messed up.

Comment

Them transgender people need to be getting they ass whooped and start being normal

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
              The church is built on lies. All they can offer is lies. Why the hell would I want them lying to my children?

Why would I approve of them lying to any children?

Religious indoctrination of children is essentially child abuse.

Of course, if you waited until children grew up and then tried to convince them of all that guff, they would simply laugh at you. Which is exactly why the church is so determined to get into schools. Warp them as kids so they grow up bent. It is messed up.
              I'm still waiting for an answer on what part of the churches teachings you disagree with?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                It's indoctrination training. Get to their minds when they are young and impressionable and convince them this shyt is normal. Then, confuse the shyt out of them and try to convince them there is no such thing as gender. Some schools have already removed any reference to gender from their vocabulary...no he or she, him or her. Colleges enforce gender neutral writing, use their, them, they in place of him, her, she, he, etc. Wait until you see what this world looks like in 15 years.

I've seen and read a few refrences to that. If reading that someone is a male or female offends you then you simply cant handle life.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  I'm still waiting for an answer on what part of the churches teachings you disagree with?
                  Pick up a bible, begin at page one, read until the end.

There, now you know what I don't want in schools.

Comment

Stupid libtards at it again.

Comment

Its one thing to be a girl who's a tomboy or a guy who has some feminine traits, but when you have dudes straight up changing their names, undergoing hormone treatments, and getting fake **** put in, that's taking it too far.

I certainly don't think it's normal and there are definitely some neurological abnormalities going on, but if it'll make someone feel better about themselves and keep them from going off the deep end, then I guess it's okay. Until they come up with an official diagnosis that it is infact a metal disorder, there's really nothing that can be done. There's no treatment available for a disorder that does not exist, so right now the treatment is fu*king with nature and going from Brian to Brianna.

*Edit* I take that back. It already is seen as a mental disorder lol. Gender dysphoria. Thing is, there's really no treatment for it. All you can do is go to counseling and do hormone treatment and sex change operations. If they want to teach it in schools, save that **** for high school psychology class.

Call yourself whatever you want, I'll even play along just for your sake, but if you started out life with a c0ck and a pair of balls, you're a dude to me and that's the end of it. No sex change operation in the world will change that.
                      Last edited by b Murphington; 08-26-2017, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X