No announcement yet.

If Canelo and Khan were the same size

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx.. View Post
    He fought Judah 5 years after Floyd..lol..and stop acting like he dominated Maidana..he had to run for his life in that fight...Maidana hurt Khan way more then he did Floyd.....only difference is Khan refused to give him a rematch
    You have to admit though Khan looked sensational at times against maidana he was really outclassing him in some of those early rounds Floyd had maybe one good round

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
      Oh look, loser boy came to spout his nonsense..

And to say Khan beat Maidana better is downright ******ed..Khan getting saved by the ref is the same as someone hitting your gloves? You are a ****ing loser
      Lol.. which rocks do you guys crawl out from under? Don't tell me.. crack rocks right? lol

Obviously Khan beat Maidana better, Floyd couldn't drop Maidana in 24 rounds, couldn't even hurt him.. Khan nearly KOd him in one round. Maidana admitted if there was more time on the clock he might not have survived the round.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
        Lol.. which rocks do you guys crawl out from under? Don't tell me.. crack rocks right? lol

Obviously Khan beat Maidana better, Floyd couldn't drop Maidana in 24 rounds, couldn't even hurt him.. Khan nearly KOd him in one round. Maidana admitted if there was more time on the clock he might not have survived the round.
        Yeah whatever you say loser boy...We all know you fancy Amir and want his nuts in your face.

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
          We all know Khan has no chance of winning, but you're just being spiteful and racist. Typical milky bar hating on Khan because of his skin colour.
          Kill your self.....You race baiting mammys boy go jump off a tall building because that's what you are worth. Calling me racist because I don't lick Khan's nuts? I guess Nas being one my favurite fighters is some deep down white guilt right? haha ****ing loser

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
            We all know Khan has no chance of winning, but you're just being spiteful and racist. Typical milky bar hating on Khan because of his skin colour.
            And I think I need to point out for such an idiot as yourself that calling me milky bar is racist...And iIhave sallow skin so lol

Comment

buuuuuuuuuuuump

Comment

Khan has faster hands, that's it.

Canelo is far more skilled, he's got better timing, his footwork is better, bigger/better puncher, better accuracy, better defence, better upper body and head movement, better counter puncher, better chin...

He's simply a far superior fighter.

Comment

If Khan was a natural 160 pounder like Canelo he'd box his head off.

Simply for the fact he has concrete feet & his counterpunching ability isn't that good to overcome that.

Imagine if Floyd was a natural 160 pounder without glass hands?

oh my lord.

To be fair to Canelo he has honed his craft...he is definitely a much better fighter than he was say 3-4 years ago...and for Khan to beat him would be amazing.
                  Last edited by miniq; 04-03-2016, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X