Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-04-2016, 09:50 PM #41
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 525 Post(s)
firstborn has a reputation beyond reputefirstborn has a reputation beyond reputefirstborn has a reputation beyond reputefirstborn has a reputation beyond reputefirstborn has a reputation beyond reputefirstborn has a reputation beyond reputefirstborn has a reputation beyond reputefirstborn has a reputation beyond reputefirstborn has a reputation beyond reputefirstborn has a reputation beyond reputefirstborn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,078,878.99

Quote:
Did you look at the video? During the face off, he looked shook to me. Am I not allowed to express my own observation? I didn't say he was shook, but that he looked shook.
You're allowed your opinion and I voiced mine about your observation...where's the problem?

Besides, you were absolutely trying to imply that Khan was shocked based on your expert video analysis.
firstborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-04-2016, 09:56 PM #42
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2522 Post(s)
deathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,123,477,208,000,179,200.00
Total Points: 2,123,477,208,000,220,160.00
Quality Poster - Dr Rumack consistent quality posting - Beyonce Bomber Funny comment about the Larry account - Nomadic Flamboyant poster - Weltschmerz word life - Santa_ 
Cheers! - BombZquad You are an awesome poster, you rock! - Slick..Slayer 

Hunter is one of the worst trainers during an actual fight though. He never gives his fighters any actual instructions of what to do in the coming rounds and as the fight is unfolding.
deathofaclown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 10:06 PM #43
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1964 Post(s)
icha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,796.02
WAR Canelo - Booty Dew WarNelo - Dinamita 03 yo invito!! - KO MX Thanks for sharing...ESPN Deportes article - -jose- Lara fans got owned lol - Bardock 

Quote:
Originally Posted by about.thousands View Post
He didn't blame Angulo for losing. He blamed Angulo for a poor outing because he knew they were looking to pick Angulo and set him up. He told Angulo ahead of time they were gonna pick him so get in the gym. They did exactly what Virgil said they would do. They called the gym to find out if Angulo was putting in work and when they found out he wasn't they scheduled a fight with him with a short camp. Again, he's not blaming Angulo for losing but for the poor showing and not listening to him beforehand. Virgil knows how the game is played and that's evidenced by them doing exactly what he told Angulo they would do.
hunters gameplan for that fight failed miserably, they were expecting canelo to fade after the 8th round and take over the fight from then, not only canelo was as fresh as the first round, but Angulo was a walking dead already...
Angulo said that was the gameplan...
icha is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
"i'm, hunter:, size, speed", virgil, worried

User Tag List