No announcement yet.

Oh and Guess What. No One Is Talking About Soccer in America

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Oh and Guess What. No One Is Talking About Soccer in America

LMAO. I got a lot of backlash for sayin no one will care outside of the world cup.

****, I enjoyed the world cup.

But look now, silence.

America doesn't give a **** about soccer. Football, baseball, and basketball are the major sports in the U.S. Soccer gets very little coverage in the U.S.

Comment

Didn't 110,000 people turn up to watch 2 European clubs play a friendly last week?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        Didn't 110,000 people turn up to watch 2 European clubs play a friendly last week?
        No they can't have done because the stupidest new poster on Boxingscene says that, and I quote, "no one will care outside of the world cup".

Comment

America has 350,000,000 people in it. You can have a cricket tourney and 110,000 people will show up if you put it on in the right city.

Americans don't give a flying fuk about soccer. Some do, but it's way down on the list of sports the majority care about.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            They broke the record I believe:

Comment

Maybe because the season hasn't started yet?

Comment

Who gives a fcuk???? we don't care about you fat yanks, to be honest I would rather youse didn't watch football.

I didn't come on here much during the world cup, cause all it was, was a bunch of fat ******ed American ****s trying to talk football, and it was so embarrassing I had to log off.

Stick to baseball, and the rest of the world will watch football.

Comment

I dunno why so many Fat Yanks think that their opinion means something.

Imagine if the entire world suddenly found that they could piss solid gold. You get a poster from Fat Yankistan saying "yo, we could care less about having piss made out of pure gold anyways. So that means your gold doesn't mean anything."

It might not mean anything to you, but to the rest of the world - over 95% of the people on the planet, lest we forget - it's a cistern full of the world's richest mineral.

Now, granted, some asshole will talk about how the value of gold would go down if it was so readily available, and already I'm thinking of my bell end causing another worldwide recession. But such fancies are for another day.

I bet when those burger-chomping, WMD detectors saw it was called the World Cup they were like "how can it be a world cup, when other countrie's are playing?"

The fat fucks probably sat there and went "Why aren't Africa and Europe taking part?"

Great big fat fucking Fat Yanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                    LMAO. I got a lot of backlash for sayin no one will care outside of the world cup.

****, I enjoyed the world cup.

But look now, silence.

The season hasn't started as far as I am aware. Will people talk about boxing if no fights are on apart from amateurs?

Comment

Working...
                    X