No announcement yet.

Atheist pwns a couple of ******s on Faux News

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atheist pwns a couple of ******s on Faux News

I'm not sure who was the bigger ****** in this scenario.

The lead anchor who passionately argues the existence of a 'spiritual life', the dumb blonde whose inconsistent beliefs were exposed, or the otherwise intelligent Atheist for actually agreeing to lend credence to a 'discussion' as asinine as this.

Enjoyable vid, though.

"hands that help are better then lips that pray"- i like that

Comment

That was one of the funniest videos i've seen in a while

Comment

Helping hands are better than lips that pray

Comment

That's his beliefs but he can't prove that there isn't a GOD, and they can't prove there is.
          Last edited by Trigger unhappy; 10-24-2012, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
            That's his beliefs but I can prove that there isn't a GOD, and they can't prove there is.
            You really can't... but alright.

Comment

This is very confusing. The blonde says things that contradict the idea of the creator. The atheist is very condasending and intolerant. What a waste of media's time. Where's the real news.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                You really can't... but alright.
                Re-re my post. I had to edit it.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                  This is very confusing. The blonde says things that contradict the idea of the creator. The atheist is very condasending and intolerant. What a waste of media's time. Where's the real news.
                  1.) That's because she's a typical religious ****** whose ideas are inconsistent with her beliefs.

2.) He had to be condescending and intolerant, otherwise he wouldn't have managed to get a single word in during that conversation. They'd have just talked over him and cut him off like the way they do every guest of an opposing view.

Kudos to him for not cowering on his beliefs and attempting to 'make nice' with that group of dunces for the sake of airtime.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                    That's his beliefs but he can't prove that there isn't a GOD, and they can't prove there is.
                    It's impossible to prove something doesn't exist, it falls on the people claiming that it does to provide proof.

Comment

Working...
                    X