"It's ok to eat fish because they don't have any feelings"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chinaski View Post
    have you?
    i havent tried listening to nervermind album high. maybe someday.

kurt was wrong then...
    ...it's an ironic poetic lyric, not an assertion.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
      To note, I won't eat human though.

I believe that cannibalism is quite risky.

For instance, we all carry around all kinds of viruses, and what not. Viruses generally only infect one species, so it is quite a risk to expose yourself to human meat.
      Isn't that how that one tribe (forget where, or the tribe) was getting kuru? It was in the prions, by eating the human flesh they were spreading the ****. .

Sounds like a downright horrible disease to be inflicted with as well. .

Comment

But it's ok to eat fish because that's why they're here - for us to eat. And they taste ****ing delicious.

These new-age "juicers" and vegans are idiots when they try to say "we're not meant to eat meat," and "oh, well look at how strong Gorillas are"!

We were designed, and evolved to be omnivores, not herbivores. And we're certainly not ****ing Gorillas, although they are a distant cousin.

We evolved starting out as basically mere hunters/gatherers, and even scavengers.

Comment

I watched a show and they said cannibalism is not illegal in Japan

So some dude put a post online to a group of people that would like to eat his penis. The next day he had surgery, had his penis and balls removed and thne served to 5 people who answered the ad

Comment

Originally posted by Chinaski View Post
            have you?
            i havent tried listening to nervermind album high. maybe someday.

kurt was wrong then...

hell yeah fuk feeling when youre starving

nemo is the truth

theres this japanese who ate a white girl. he went to prison and now hes out and hes some kind of celebrity in japan?

but you gotta admit, seeing those animals getting butchered is kinda sad...
            I know the guy you're talking about. It's obviously completely f'd up. I think his loop hole was that he did the deed in Europe, so Japan was outside of the jurisdiction or something. Or to put it in other words, he was from a rich and powerful family.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              I watched a show and they said cannibalism is not illegal in Japan

So some dude put a post online to a group of people that would like to eat his penis. The next day he had surgery, had his penis and balls removed and thne served to 5 people who answered the ad
              I'm Oregonian American.

But, that story sounds fantastical, and oddly believable, at the same time.

Comment

I want to try Panther meat or Leopard, I have a feeling it would taste good when cooked well

Comment

For the record, I wouldn't go out and seek an endangered species (though if it appeared on my plate, I would eat it).

But dogs, horses, and yes whales are not endangered.

Comment

For the record, I wouldn't go out and seek an endangered species (though if it appeared on my plate, I would eat it).

But dogs, horses, and yes whales are not endangered.
                    Stop eating killing the planets whales bro

Comment

I'm Oregonian American.

But, that story sounds fantastical, and oddly believable, at the same time.
                      No, it was true, they had a video and everything

Comment

Working...
                      X