Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighter who's out of ring personality makes you want to see him Knocked out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably floyd..... used to be a huge fan till he started going on racist rants and beating on women and innocent people

Comment

Danny Garcia...

Kid has some whack raps and acts like he straight thuggin'.

Just an aura of fake around him.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
        i dont wish bad things on anybody, im not a hater. dont get me wrong, if a fighter i like is fightign ill be hoping his opponent gets knocked out. but i would be rooting for the fighter i like, not against the one i dislike. i would never wish bad things on somebody out of spite, i find that kind of attitude sad and pathetic.
        I hear you, but honestly, in all your years as a boxing fan you have never had one boxer you wanted to get sparked when he fights? ...keeping in mind we are fans of a sport where the purpose is to KO your opponent. Let me put it differently.......after the "Harlem hammer" punched his opponent after pretending to go to shake his hands.......wanting him to get knocked out is not a bad thing. After Chisora slaps, spits on, and bites other fighters.... Hoping he gets knocked out is not a bad thing. Lol. It's boxing and someone has to get sparked out on occasion

Comment

Based on his fathers mouth / actions and the theory of the apple and the tree....I nominate Danny Garcia for the "Julian Jackson" special

Comment

Working...
          X