Sergio Martínez: A Bag of Pills changed my Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergio Martínez: A Bag of Pills changed my Life

He says he went to somebody and told him:

"I have a 12 round title fight in eight days, I have no stenght, no flexibility, no air, no stamina... what can we do?. Take it easy, we will give you some suplements."

"He gave me a little bag of pills, aminoacids, simple but important stuff"

"I went to my house and took the pills, I was shocked, it changed my life, it was a point of inflection in my life",

He says then he was so energetized he could train at 5:00pm, 9:00pm, and 1:00Am. He was able to train like a savage, he says.

..........SMH Martinez, you just asking for it bro. He just gave Chavez Jr. some material to work with, if they have a 24/7.

Comment

Sounds like a bluff.

Chavez Jr: "I want Sergio to take the test"
      Martinez: "I'll take it if Chavez takes it as well"
      Chavez Jr: "erm erm, ah, forget about the test"

sounds familiar I know

Comment

I take pills every day too.....they are supposed to keep me sane but I don't think they work too well.

Comment

Hmm, very interesting. I guess this explains Martinez's late career surge. It sounds like his motto is: "Hardwork, dedication, and a bag of pills."

Comment

Could be an animal pack!

Comment

if he said amino acids, thats normal vitamins every athlete takes, theres nothing suspicious about that. with that said, he should be tested like all athletes are tested.

Comment

oh my ****ing god

LMAO

you're suppose keep your mouth shut about those things you moron.

come on sergio................

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  if he said amino acids, thats normal vitamins every athlete takes, theres nothing suspicious about that. with that said, he should be tested like all athletes are tested.
                  "amino acids" Could be implying, the person that gave it to him said they were amino acids, but they can be anything. He's covering his bases, in case he gets popped for a test. I can already see it coming. Martinez is my favorite fighter, but damn man. This sounds so fishy.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    dude, the way that he worded it made it sound like it was something other then amino acids.........this just gives people amo.

Comment

Working...
                    X