No announcement yet.

Judge Julie Lederman has no soul (Pic)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    Jones-Calzaghe I felt like my gf broke up w me.

Nah...
    That fight was hilarious.....Jones thought he was in is prime with all the show boating...it was bad to see....

Comment

"That is the I had you winning now you are all fucked up on the ground look"

Go to a party and talk up a fighter who is whooping ass, then all of a sudden finds themself fucked up on the ground, you to will have that look

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
        That fight was hilarious.....Jones thought he was in is prime with all the show boating...it was bad to see....
        Enjoy your ban.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          "That is the I had you winning now you are all fucked up on the ground look"

Go to a party and talk up a fighter who is whooping ass, then all of a sudden finds themself fucked up on the ground, you to will have that look
          Real story.. I had a bunch of buddies over for the Pac-Hatton fight... my one buddy who doesn't know too much boxing but likes to think of himself as an expert on any topic that is happening at that very moment around him.

They're showing all the pre-fight interviews, training camps, 24/7 excerpts... so he sees Hatton training, talking etc etc... and he goes... this dudes about to crush that little asian dude watch.

I'm like... yeah.... probably not.

He goes watch man Im tellin you.. I just say... k.

and you know the rest....

All he said was.... oh, damn.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            "I can't believe you're losing to a bum like Sergio..."
            i would marry her! a woman who loves boxing and makes alot of money , a not ugly,thats my cup of tea! haters

Comment

The scorecard drove home the point.

I use to think she was a decent judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
                How can she look so professional? Yet at the same time have a ******ed score card. Martinez was down by 3pts. Reckon she was bought off?
                By whom? Macklin is with Dibella too.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  "Sh**, I got beat up worse than that yesterday and I'm judging right now."

As a boxing fan, do you recoil in horror every time you see a fighter get the crap kicked out of him? It sounds wrong, but it's a part of the sport.
                  I felt pretty bad for Briggs in the Vitali fight lmao.

Comment

She looks stoned.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      "Sh**, I got beat up worse than that yesterday and I'm judging right now."

As a boxing fan, do you recoil in horror every time you see a fighter get the crap kicked out of him? It sounds wrong, but it's a part of the sport.

i'm not going to lie to you but i've started to feel pretty damn bad about it once in a while.
                      when it happens i'll try and think about it as a sport, the fighter as an athlete, and the paycheck he's about to get (usually on HBO and showtime you can count on the guys being paid at least 10 grand. that's a lot of money,)
                      but i still feel bad from time to time

what compels us to take time out of our weekends to watch two guys kill each other until somebody steps in and stops it, or one cannot regain his feet after before ten seconds?
                      pretty damn barbaric

certainly makes you wonder.

and then i'll go back again. i'll be another fan looking for a good (meaning high contact,) fight. and there's nothing wrong with that. it doesn't make us monsters.

most of these guys love to fight and you've got to appreciate their right to make money for their families.

Comment

Working...
                      X