Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Direct From Floyd's Mouth...(On fighting Pac)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
    Don't get angry, I'm just stating facts.

Manny Pacquiao should stick to his own words.
    So, will it satisfy your stupid post if Pac says he will take $1 less than Floyd?

Comment

I think Floyd is referring to his health in the same light as Cotto should've known about Margarito. What he doesn't say in this interview is as important as what he doesn't.

Comment

******* circle jerk thread...

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          you trust the local media...reporters blahehehehe...You were not referring to drawing power you said money...Floyd doesn't make more money than floyd in boxing and in boxing and endorsements combined . And Cotto is not a b class fighter....wtf is wrong with you? Fu8k the New York times....Miami Herald says different so there's your conflict. Get a reputably source other than local medis whos been wrong so mamy times. I shoed my proof...where yours
          The New York Times isn't just some local media. It's still the face of journalism in the world. I don't think you get what I'm talking about with Cotto. He's the B-side attraction. Is Mayweather not the star? It's like Pacquiao vs Marquez, Marquez is the B-side attraction. Most of the buys are for Pacquiao, just like most of the buys are to see Mayweather fight (whether to see him win or lose is another matter)

Comment

Originally posted by tatangb45 View Post
            So, will it satisfy your stupid post if Pac says he will take $1 less than Floyd?
            I don't care how much at all. Manny shouldn't say things he doesn't mean.

Also your thread is pointless because the fight could have happened in 2010 but one camp backed out because they didn't want to get caught using PEDs.

Comment

Originally posted by toyboy33 View Post
              I think Floyd is referring to his health in the same light as Cotto should've known about Margarito. What he doesn't say in this interview is as important as what he doesn't.
              People are choosing to ignore context.

Comment

Every fighter functions this way. Even Pacquiao.

The fact that you didn't know this is astonishing.

Do you think Pacquiao wants to be an old man with speech problems, stuttering, jittering and so fourth?
                Doesn't change the bottom line: Pacquiao is bad for Floyd's health.

Comment

Not edited. Those are Floyd's own words. They were in response to Costas' question. Go listen to the interview and learn.
                  I saw the interview and yes you did edit it. Why didnt you put Costas questions also? You tried to make it seem like he said he was afraid to fight Pacquiao when he never said anything along those lines or even suggested anything like that.

Full Interview here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2MsxXteivM

Comment

I don't care how much at all. Manny shouldn't say things he doesn't mean.

Also your thread is pointless because the fight could have happened in 2010 but one camp backed out because they didn't want to get caught using PEDs.
                    This thread says it all. Floyd has been bluffing all along. He is scared of Pac. He is scared of ending up like Ali if he fights Pac. He said it himself!

Comment

This thread says it all. Floyd has been bluffing all along. He is scared of Pac. He is scared of ending up like Ali if he fights Pac. He said it himself!
                      You're getting owned in your own thread *******.

Damage control.

Comment

Working...
                      X