Pacquiao: "I'm Fighting Mayweather in May 2012"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=1nonlymre;11211730]
    Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
    arum says the ONLY roadblock are floyd's court cases ...... and interestingly, one of them was filed by pac. [/QUOTE

Ok, I'll give you points for an empty joke that's mildly funny.

However, as a buzzkill, I have to say that Manny's court case against Mayweather is civil and not criminal. Arum was talking about Floyd's criminal cases, which could potentially yield jail time (not likely) and halt any fight negotiations with anybody as an opponent. Again, not likely, though.
    Floyd's talking like he's out on bail. says he wants to stay active so obviously
    he is not worried. Why should arum be Oh, Arum Cares For Floyd

Comment

• Pacquiao's Arum's slave so that wont happen

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
        lol

they're full of bull****

Pac is fighting Bradley, and Cotto (assuming he beats Marg) next year.

Mayweather is fighting Khan and Canelo before he fights Pacquiao.

This has happened before. Can you guys not see the same signs?
        i see the signs. they are just throwing each others name out there to promote their upcoming fights, that's all.
        floyd even admitted that, when he called out pac, on the ortiz fight promo conference, then a few days later he said he did this because his fans wanted to hear it.
        it's the same with pac essentially. pac knows it's on his promoter who he fights next, so whatever he says doesn't have much weight.
        it's just a very prefined game to screw their fans, and clean the public's wallets that's all.

Comment

• Comment

• let's hope the pac team stay true to their word

not at all up for pac and may fighting anyone but each other

Comment

• I dont see why its not possible.. Golden Boy has a 5 fight contract with Floyd. And Ortiz was his 3rd fight with them, which give Golden Boy 2 more fights to hang on to Floyd's contract. Which I would like to think they would use for Pac/Mayweather fight, and a rematch..

Comment

• Pac clearly found out that Mayweather has since retracted his "Pac is next" promise. Thread title needs to be updated now.

;-)

Comment

• I pray the title of this thread is true...........

Comment

• Originally posted by Dedication View Post
                    I really want to believe him, but heard this all before so not getting my hopes up!

Unless it comes from a known reporter or Manny says it on video (like Floyd did below) then I'm not believing it all.

You posted this to prove that Floyd wants the fight to happen. After the the Ortiz fight, he said he never said it. So what can you say about Floyd now? Are you going to have the same memory issues like Floyd?

Comment

• Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
                      Which I would like to think they would use for Pac/Mayweather fight, and a rematch..
                      Won't be necessary.

Comment

Working...
                      X