charlie says andrew is dead meat!!!!!!!!! NEW VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charlie says andrew is dead meat!!!!!!!!! NEW VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3JoEBjn358

I thought that guy made you quit in the first round.

Comment

lol

It just never ends..

Comment

made me quit well im a make him spit blood this time, he always starts some kinda **** i was actually for a change acting mature on my show today this bittch calls in starts challenging my co host to a fight..... I mean so I put him in his ****king place

Comment

Z'ee bit of advice though bruv..Aint control meant to be something you got locked down..You would of thought you got use to the hate by now and learnt to deal with it...

Why give them a reaction when its clearly what they want..
          Knuckle down train do your homework and just concentrate on the fight now

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
            Charlie, Charlie, when will you ever will learn? You dumb ****, remember what Hartley did to you?

I hope he does that to you again you little *****. LoL you look like a ****** in the ring, such a joke, and you got the nerve to call yourself professional.
            Last edited by Boxingwizard; 04-08-2009, 11:28 PM.

Comment

When is the fight going to happen? Im tired of this back and forth ****. If its not going to happen then this call each other out **** has got to go bro. For real.

Comment

Haha...Thanks for the link...

Comment

Why was the video removed ? what did I miss ?

Comment

Is hartley next Charlie? if you KO pimp like you should.. would be another very entertaining fight and a chance to really shut up your so called "haters".

Comment

Working...
                    X