anyone play tekken 6?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone play tekken 6?

just wonderin, it's a good game

Hell yea!!!! I got all the achievements in it, I love fighting games cuz there mad challenging. What character do you use? My main character is roger jr, I use to be a beast with christie on psp but on 360 I can't pull off my moves

Comment

im waiting on tekken vs street fighter

Comment

I do time to time, but making you go through that adventure mode to unlock things sucks big time.

Comment

Wen i go to my m8s he just loves playing this game....

When i play a few days in a row, i become amazing with Hwoarang

I hate my m8 tho, cos he always uses BoB....and hes so fast and has huge damage!

Great game tho

Comment

Originally posted by pho_pino View Post
            Totally agree but I actually want the capcom x tekken version (looks like street fighter instead of tekken).

Didn't play much if any cause of the adventure mode. That was a deterrent and I wish I played thru but I didn't want to go thru that. Maybe I'll open it up again someday. PSN is Indigo72. Add me

Comment

Originally posted by dj ♥ View Post
              Hell yea!!!! I got all the achievements in it, I love fighting games cuz there mad challenging. What character do you use? My main character is roger jr, I use to be a beast with christie on psp but on 360 I can't pull off my moves
              nice, roger jr is probabley the least cheapest character in the game, so if ur beating anyone, it's due to being better, plain and simple

and i main lars, tho im kinda regretting it cuz his unblockable sucks and every move takes barely anything, still, i make due
              Originally posted by pho_pino View Post
              eh, looks disappointing, atleast for me, never been a fan of 2d fighters
              Originally posted by sleazyfellow View Post
              I do time to time, but making you go through that adventure mode to unlock things sucks big time.
              no doubt, but it's the only way to earn big G's, wish they either upped the gold earned from online/arcade/ghost wins or made things a little cheaper, 500k for a glasses is g.a.y
              Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
              Wen i go to my m8s he just loves playing this game....

When i play a few days in a row, i become amazing with Hwoarang

I hate my m8 tho, cos he always uses BoB....and hes so fast and has huge damage!

Great game tho
              hwoarang is alot cheaper than bob, atleast he seems that way to me, all u gotta do is keep kicking and the other guy is ****ed, abusive bastard
              Originally posted by UntiltheNxtRnd View Post
              Totally agree but I actually want the capcom x tekken version (looks like street fighter instead of tekken).

Didn't play much if any cause of the adventure mode. That was a deterrent and I wish I played thru but I didn't want to go thru that. Maybe I'll open it up again someday. PSN is Indigo72. Add me
              i'll add u later on, hopefully u'll be on and willin to pop in tekken for a couple matches online with me
              look out for an invite from jonnyblayze

Comment

Working...
              X