No announcement yet.

almost war time..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
    I a lot of times find myself pumping iron or doing some heavy bag work in my garage before a boxing match starts that I'm interested in. Weed, drank, and bitches are secondary to me. Shows you the kind of boring boxing fan I am huh? I'm gonna bust out that Tecate deal for the Floyd-Marquez fight though. So I'm not a total lame ass. And it'll save me from having to put my money in Floyd's pocket won't it?
    aint nothing wrong with that..sounds good to me.....i do my workout early so i dont feel to bad about all the food i eat and beers i drink

Comment

I a lot of times find myself pumping iron or doing some heavy bag work in my garage before a boxing match starts that I'm interested in. Weed, drank, and bitches are secondary to me. Shows you the kind of boring boxing fan I am huh? I'm gonna bust out that Tecate deal for the Floyd-Marquez fight though. So I'm not a total lame ass. And it'll save me from having to put my money in Floyd's pocket won't it?
      lol i'm the same

i like to watch and anticipate my boxing in peace. in fact i get mildly pissed off when my mates muscle in on big fight nights

Comment

What time do the undercards start?i wanna check them out on yahoo

Comment

I think that each fighter will take turns being the aggressor in the fight. I just hope that both guys show heart, or else the fight could end up being more sizzle than steak to me. I know Cotto has always given it his all. And I have to give him props for that. But Clottey to me, seems like his will is broken too easily. If things aren't going his way he loses it mentally. He's not as bad as Zab Judah in that aspect though obviously. But I wonder if he really could have fought harder than what he did in that fight with Margarito during the later rounds. A minor hand injury shouldn't have been an excuse. I know Cotto got broken down too, but the difference to me is he was still trying, where as Clottey conceded.

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
            should be on now homie

Comment

well Setanta are airing everything worth watching i believe and that starts in 20 minutes.

so i assume that's roughly when the undercard starts mate.

Comment

I think that each fighter will take turns being the aggressor in the fight. I just hope that both guys show heart, or else the fight could end up being more sizzle than steak to me. I know Cotto has always given it his all. And I have to give him props for that. But Clottey to me, seems like his will is broken too easily. If things aren't going his way he loses it mentally. He's not as bad as Zab Judah in that aspect though obviously. But I wonder if he really could have fought harder than what he did in that fight with Margarito during the later rounds. A minor hand injury shouldn't have been an excuse. I know Cotto got broken down too, but the difference to me is he was still trying, where as Clottey conceded.
                good point...............

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
                  should be on now homie
                  you got a yahoo link?there repeating the pens game.maybe i got the wrong link

Comment

you got a yahoo link?there repeating the pens game.maybe i got the wrong link
                    its usually on yahoo sports..ill check it out

Comment

Working...
                    X