Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They have Calzaghe as ATG but not Mosley? WTF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not that i agree he should be rated as an ATG or even above Mosley, but threadstarter seems a little misinformed

Comment

Originally posted by Thadrow View Post
      just read BoxingScenes Measured ATG for Mosley. While i agree with most of it even the part thats hes not quite ATG material. then i see Calzaghe's and BS has him as ATG, WTF? GTFO. If anything Mosley should be considered a ATG before Calzaghe. Accomplishments even fighters Mosley has faced is way better. Defending your title againest subpars, past prime fighters all your career should hurt you, not bring you ATG status. he should get big credit for unifying the division with Lacy and Kessler but thats about it. the rest of his career is ****. he barely beat Hopkins and fought a Jones past his best days, where in his prime he'd smoke Joe. He's not close to ATG, HOF, yes. noway his resume beats Mosley.
      i know, calzaghe is nothing compared to mosely

Comment

I was thinking the same thing.

Neither are ATG's... They shouldnt be called ATG's.

Comment

Originally posted by KostyaTszyu44 View Post
          i know, calzaghe is nothing compared to mosely
          Are you crazy? Calzaghe beat Evans Ashira with a broken hand.

Comment

Difference between Mosley and Calzaghe is Mosley fought the best out there in their prime, Calzaghe did not. Calzaghe has fought two prime fighters Lacy,Kessler and neither are on the level of the fighters below. J J Leija is a better fighter than Lacy

Prime Vernon Forrest,Winky wright,DLH.

Calzaghe past prime Eubank,Mitchell,Reid,Brewer,Jones,Hopkins.

Former champs past their best old men is all Calzaghe is interested in or Unproven prospects, their is always an angle with Joe.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
              Difference between Mosley and Calzaghe is Mosley fought the best out there in their prime, Calzaghe did not. Calzaghe has fought two prime fighters Lacy,Kessler and neither are on the level of the fighters below. J J Leija is a better fighter than Lacy

Prime Vernon Forrest,Winy wright,DLH.

Calzaghe past prime Eubank,Mitchell,Reid,Brewer,Jones,Hopkins.

Former champs past their best old men is all Calzaghe is interested in or Unproven prospects, their is always an angle with Joe.
              What? But calzaghe beat a prime Kessler, you know who Kessler just beat?

Danilo Haussler, a hall of fame fighter. U think Mosley could beat Haussler?

Comment

Originally posted by Technical_Skill View Post
                What? But calzaghe beat a prime Kessler, you know who Kessler just beat?

Danilo Haussler, a hall of fame fighter. U think Mosley could beat Haussler?
                Im sorry i forgot Kessler gave Joe a hard fight= best fighter in the 168lbs div FACT!!

Comment

Originally posted by Technical_Skill View Post
                  Are you crazy? Calzaghe beat Evans Ashira with a broken hand.
                  TS where you been son ? ive been having to beat these Calzaghe fanboys down on my own.

Comment

mosley you idiot you should have stayed at lightweight with a bogus wbo title and defended it against bums ranked outside the top 10 and maybe throw in a few faded former champs for good measure. then you would be ALL TIME GREAT material like calzaghe.

oh yea and to end your career move up to 140 to fight a 45 year old chavez and get a split decision that no one thinks you deserved.

Comment

Everyone wanted Calzaghe to fight Hopkins after he beat Bika and Kessler? Why all this hype about him only beating old men? Kessler wasn't old and Lacy was in his prime condition. You guys tend to remember, that the US were bragging about Lacy being the new Mike Tyson. Calzaghe just showed that it takes more than hype to build a good fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X