Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jackson: Virgil Hunter Wouldn't Have Taken Sergey Kovalev's Crap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jackson was being so underpaid and treated like crap, yet was there all those years taking it? Nah, his pay was alright and Kovalev was not as bad as he says he was. Jackson just has a sore pvssy and is talking crap like an angry ex-gf.

Comment

does jackson realise how much of a ***** he sounds and i'd rather be an arsehole than a judas.

Comment

Joel Diaz said much worse about Tim Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Wow this guy need to let it go. Sounds worse than an ex gf.
          THIS^^^^

Exactly what I was thinking. Freaking ex-spouse syndrome, throwing shade at the former significant other. Can't be MY fault, I will tell all the bad about him/her.....

Kovalev is obviously a hard person to deal with. But like any bad marriage, Jackson failed his boxer by not improving himself as a trainer.

Just shut up. Please. The best revenge is living well, go train someone else to success if you can.

Comment

Translation: "Virgil Hunter wouldn't have put up with him... but I did. Sigh. Guess I'll whine now."

Comment

Arias listened to him and lost every round against Jacobs last weekend, and JDJ still had excuses afterwards.

Comment

I really hope this was one long interview and BoxScene is making this out into 20 articles... otherwise, JDJ is losing respect every day.

As long as he keeps ranting about his fighters like this, it is only going to make prospective fighters think twice about joining with JDJ.

The correct thing for JDJ to say would have been...

"I am disappointed that we parted ways but I wish Kovalev well with his next trainer and his career. Fighters need different things at different points in their career."

End of story.

Comment

Next week Jackson:"Kovalev has a small ****".....

Next year Jackson:"Kovalev raped me twice and I am on suicide watch"...

Comment

Working...
                  X