Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: 'Gatekeeper' Whyte is The Dirty Rag in Hearn's Pocket!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
    Lol at you being too dumb to answer. When did aj or his team say they won't fight wilder next you ***** hole

Well, Eddie Hearn does interviews and has already discussed about his meeting with Deon the nfl players team.

You're a dumb mofo as I thought. You're like a ****ing Dillian whyte when it comes to speed in the brain. You slow mofo
    Nobody cares what a Joshua **** gobbler has to say about Wilder Joshua. The stiff PED bodybuilder was suspect in his last fight and showed glaring flaws and your sorry ass has been in damage control ever since. Keep protecting his stiff ass you ****en armchair reject.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Get real man, nobody on this forum was happy with Wilder having to fight Stiverne. The only people happy were Don King and the WBC since they were getting a cut
      Nonsense, where was the outrage from the Wilder fans about Wilder fighting Stiverne? The same people who were calling Whyte a bum and a joke where the same people who were silent about Stiverne.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
        Nonsense, where was the outrage from the Wilder fans about Wilder fighting Stiverne? The same people who were calling Whyte a bum and a joke where the same people who were silent about Stiverne.
        Where are the people condoning and saying they wanted that fight? You said they were, burden of proof is on you since you are saying they were all calling for the fight to happen. I can go into any thread about the fight and show you people saying it was a waste of time and blaming the WBC for even installing Stiverne as a mandatory.

So again i'll ask, who on here was jumping up for joy about the Stiverne rematch or saying it was a good fight? I'll answer, nobody. It was crap and that's one of the few things it seemed like all on this site were in agreement about.

Comment

Where are the people condoning and saying they wanted that fight? You said they were, burden of proof is on you since you are saying they were all calling for the fight to happen. I can go into any thread about the fight and show you people saying it was a waste of time and blaming the WBC for even installing Stiverne as a mandatory.

So again i'll ask, who on here was jumping up for joy about the Stiverne rematch or saying it was a good fight? I'll answer, nobody. It was crap and that's one of the few things it seemed like all on this site were in agreement about.
          Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
          Stiverne would Murder Whyte, wouldn't even be close.
          Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          True boxing fans have to admit the 2 Stiverne/Arreola fights were great watching. Not elites, but still some really great stuff in there. Now, if Stiverne can get some of that mojo back, he'll at least drop Wilder if not out hustle him. I still think Wilder wins, but the question is what happens on the way to the W. Stiverne HAS to show something here, or he knows he's toast. Looking forward to this one, definitely.
          Originally posted by Andrij View Post
          The last thing a fighter loses is his punching power. So "BWARE" if Wilder takes that fight easily and gets opened up during his windmill session. Then Stiverne has a chance to stop the fight with a big right hand on Wilder´s chin.
          Originally posted by Andrij View Post
          Stiverne waited & trained for this fight for 2 years while Wilder didn't wanted that fight and started to train for it only 5 weeks ago. Yes Wilder is the favourite but I don't exclude a KO win for Stiverne.
          Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
          This is a potentially easy stay busy fight for Wilder, since Ortiz got caught cheating. After this, maybe we'll finally get Wilder vs AJ. What's Lou all worked up about? Is he afraid that a hungry Stiverne will show up and give the performance of his career? If so, great, this is boxing. If not, well it's still boxing.
          Originally posted by panicchaser View Post
          Why don't everybody who wanna talk bout Trump go take that to CNN's website n leave this conversation to boxing?? I don't care what any of y'all say, this fight is gon be different. Stiverne is the ONLY boxer that is the reason Wilder doesn't have a perfect KO record. Dude has one the most, if not, THE most strongest chins in the HW division.

Mark my words, Wilder is gettin his first loss on the 4th n that ain't a bad thing. Dude may be clean but he needs a lesson in humility n if anyone can give it to him it ain't AJ, it's Stiverne.

This is the second fight of a trilogy n that's comin from an American. I'm a fan of both but Stiverne is the better boxer of the 2, technically, n his hand will be raised on the night. Bermane by KO!!

War b. Ware!!
          ...And here you are biginng up Stiverne while playing down Klitchko:
          Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
          It's well known by practically anybody that watched the fight AJ punched himself out early. Wlad was his punching bag the first few rounds lmao.

http://www.boxingscene.com/anthony-j...-stats--116148

Look at the compubox.

Power punches thrown by both fighters

Joshua-22, 11, 18, 14, 42, after that 7, 4, 8, 11, 10, 39

Wlad-3, 3, 4, 11, 45, 22, 10, 14, 9, 4

Wlad was a walking punching bag the first few rounds getting shut out, it took AJ punching himself out in round 5 for Wlad to start throwing.

Btw, a guy like Wlad isn't half as durable as Stiverne, this is a guy stopped by Brewster, Purrity, Sanders, dropped 3x by Peter, rocked by Wach, Fury, Joshua, he isn't the unbeatable beast you make him out to be.

If Wilder had losses to all these men he'd be considered a fcking joke, but because Wlad racked up 50+ wins over B-C level fighters "all time great"

Comment

...And here you are biginng up Stiverne while playing down Klitchko:
            Out of all that 1 person actually said they thought the match up was a good fight the rest were just praying Stiverne showed up and made the fight interesting, which he didn't. So again, who on here was jumping up for joy about the fight?

Comment

Out of all that 1 person actually said they thought the match up was a good fight the rest were just praying Stiverne showed up and made the fight interesting, which he didn't. So again, who on here was jumping up for joy about the fight?
              Stop trying to backtrack, you have embarrassed yourself enough already, I have given you multiple example to dispute your claims and prove what I was originally saying. If you cant accept then thats down to you.

Keep playing down Klitchko and bigging up Stiverne if it makes you feel better.

Comment

Stop trying to backtrack, you have embarrassed yourself enough already, I have given you multiple example to dispute your claims and prove what I was originally saying. If you cant accept then thats down to you.

Keep playing down Klitchko and bigging up Stiverne if it makes you feel better.
                No you didn't. You said Wilder fans were calling for and saying the Stiverne match was a good fight. In none of those posts but 1 did anyone say that. All the other posts were people hoping that somehow an in shape determined Stiverne would show up and make it competitive, which he didnt. I think the one embarrassing himself is you as it seems you can't comprehend what you read. I get it though, you had to make up a fake narrative so what you said seemed true to you even though it wasn't.

And where did I downplay Wladimir and praise Stiverne? The quote you posted wasn't even from me

Are you mentally ok man?

Comment

No you didn't. You said Wilder fans were calling for and saying the Stiverne match was a good fight. In none of those posts but 1 did anyone say that.
                  You said nobody was interested in that fight right? And did I not just find you an example to prove otherwise?

Comment

You said nobody was interested in that fight right? And did I not just find you an example to prove otherwise?
                    No, I didn't. If you could read and comprehend my first post I responded to you saying Wilder fans were happy with the Stiverne fight. I then asked you to show me Wilder fans who were condoning the Stiverne fight or people who asked for a Wilder vs Stiverne clash. You then produced posts with 1 person saying he thought the fight was ok with the rest of the posts from people wishing some form of an in shape Stiverne showed up to at least make the fight competitive.

I told you from the start that it was rare but everyone seemed to be in agreement that the fight was a garbage match up and they blamed both Don King and the WBC for installing Stiverne as mandatory. So now i'm still waiting to see from you all these Wilder fans that were so excited about Stiverne 2 and making it seem like it was a legit fight. 1 guy saying he thought it was ok doesn't constitute all Wilder fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                      Nobody cares what a Joshua **** gobbler has to say about Wilder Joshua. The stiff PED bodybuilder was suspect in his last fight and showed glaring flaws and your sorry ass has been in damage control ever since. Keep protecting his stiff ass you ****en armchair reject.
                      LOL I have probably been to more fights than you have son.

I never said AJ looks good you fool. I am saying Wilder is ducking Whyte for a good payday.

I am saying AJ will KO that nfl player with his windmill bull****. The Stirvene that showed up, even butterbean would beat by KO in round 1. Mofo didn't move and when NFL player stood still, mofo still didn't punch.

nfl player will get KTFO and best accept whatever he is offered or continue to get 1.5mil. NFL player is the B side because he a biatch

Comment

Working...
                      X