No announcement yet.

#I'veBeenBummedInHollywoodToo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] #I'veBeenBummedInHollywoodToo

What is it about EVERY cunt posting about this lately?

I was reading the paper today and the guy from the Scissor Sisters said "when I was 16 I was in a relationship with a 33 year old, looking back it was messed up."

It seems you can't go a day without someone saying they got arse raped... and as some of the women involved are tasty, I don't know whether to be outraged or just have a wank.

Now I learn that Charlie Sheen only joined Two and A Half Men because he thought it might be a dating show, while Kevin Spacey gets his bell end cleaned by the local kindergarten.

Allegedly, obviously.

But it seems like EVERYONE'S been bummed lately.

Back in my day, you'd just keep quiet. Let the sports teacher (coach, Fat Yanks) get into the showers in an uncomfortable way and "accidentally" touch a kid's arse. It was just the way it was back then... good, old-fashioned paeding that never did anyone any harm.

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

I was reading the paper today and the guy from the Scissor Sisters said "when I was 16 I was in a relationship with a 33 year old, looking back it was messed up."

It seems you can't go a day without someone saying they got arse raped... and as some of the women involved are tasty, I don't know whether to be outraged or just have a wank.

Now I learn that Charlie Sheen only joined Two and A Half Men because he thought it might be a dating show, while Kevin Spacey gets his bell end cleaned by the local kindergarten.

Allegedly, obviously.

Back in my day, you'd just keep quiet. Let the sports teacher (coach, Fat Yanks) get into the showers in an uncomfortable way and "accidentally" touch a kid's arse. It was just the way it was back then... good, old-fashioned paeding that never did anyone any harm.
    Word is that Bill Nighy touched your bum on the set of a Colman's Mustard commercial years ago. Is this true?

Comment

what's scissor sisters?

Comment

Ugh, tell me about it. Take this for example..

Nobody freakin cares, Ivanka!. You're filthy rich ffs.

Comment

I got bummed in Hollywood too

Comment

A Third Woman Accuses Jeremy Piven of Sexual Assault: ‘I Was Fighting Back Tears’

http://people.com/tv/jeremy-piven-ac...bacon-scourby/

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              what's scissor sisters?
              Annie’s favorite fag band.

(They made shitty music in the 2000’s)

Comment

i feel neglected, i was never raped

Comment

Allegedly, obviously.

Dawg, we both know what we needs is coinage on our eyes to cross the river Styx, tea for the tillerman, or a crown for the king/queen(I'm servile class, or lower) but what we have here is fame seeking hoes casting themselves on casting couches seeking fame, and ex post facto are suddenly angry that they paid to cross the rubicon of potential fame in the hopes that, that casting directors couch could launched them into a wide enough orbit? Possibly to superstardom? Quid pro quo used to have a shut the **** type of legalize in that tacit contract... no ****ing refunds or returns, or gimme back your ..casting director... Pvssy bought fame..
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 11-10-2017, 05:59 AM.

Comment

It seems you can't go a day without someone saying they got arse raped...
                    WARNING: NSF...well, just not safe for tender ears.

Comment

Working...
                    X