Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the favourite (Rigondeaux vs. Lomachenko)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    You're a idiot the guy is passed 40 and going up a couple weight classes just for a payday Loma will KILL HIM, especially after the crap he talks on twitter.
    You really think he's over 40?

born 1980-09-30 / age 37

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
      Ohh it's you, I remember pushing you around in these forums. Ofcourse you are mad, I wouldn't expect otherwise.
      The only thing being pushed is your shyt, pushed in. You're a laughing stock.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
        You're a bonafide ******, the real deal.
        I bet you also believe that Haye lost to Wladimir due to his poor pinky toe. Typical you.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          You really think he's over 40?

born 1980-09-30 / age 37
          He's faking his age he looks 45

Comment

I think it's fair that Loma be the favorite. Even though I'm not sure who I'd pick myself. But from gambling perspective I'd look at Loma beating quality fighters in Walters and Russel and outside of the Salido fight, which was a while ago, he has looked incredible. He is also much younger than Rigo and bigger. So I get him being favored. But for me, Rigo hits harder and is also an A+ talent. Why I might favor Loma is the fact that Rigo has been dropped several times in his fights and is on the wrong side of his 30's (or 40's). Also, his claim to fame is destroying Nonito, who was also absolutely schooled by Vic in their second fight before the KO. So it isn't like Nonito has never been outboxed before. Plus even while winning Rigo was dropped. Walters then took Nonito's soul before Loma raped him. The more I think about it I'm like 60-40 for Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              He's faking his age he looks 45
              Every Cuban is at least ten years older than advertised. Ortiz is clearly a grandfather himself.

Comment

Still the odds are STACKED against the Jackal. But some of us remember what happened last time, someone thought that he could take out the jackal. The man was left changed. The man ended up living up to his nickname, considering the P4P lists - He was only there for a flash.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
                  I've just been looking at the odds, and it's showing that Lomachenko is a big favourite.

I'm getting my money back 4.5 times on a win for the Jackal. In my mind this is absolute bank robbery of a bet. How can Rigondeuax be such a big underdog, when he is proven time and time again.

Vasyl is 29 years old. Rigondeaux is 36. But still.

We're also seeing David Haye being the big favourite against Tony Bellew - Interestingly enough.

What is your thought on these kinds of odds?
                  I think the odds are expressing the reality of the situation. If Rigo was the same size and age as Lomachenko he may be favored but he's smaller and older. If he pulls this off it would be a win talked about for a long long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                    I think it's fair that Loma be the favorite. Even though I'm not sure who I'd pick myself. But from gambling perspective I'd look at Loma beating quality fighters in Walters and Russel and outside of the Salido fight, which was a while ago, he has looked incredible. He is also much younger than Rigo and bigger. So I get him being favored. But for me, Rigo hits harder and is also an A+ talent. Why I might favor Loma is the fact that Rigo has been dropped several times in his fights and is on the wrong side of his 30's (or 40's). Also, his claim to fame is destroying Nonito, who was also absolutely schooled by Vic in their second fight before the KO. So it isn't like Nonito has never been outboxed before. Plus even while winning Rigo was dropped. Walters then took Nonito's soul before Loma raped him. The more I think about it I'm like 60-40 for Loma.
                    Which makes the odds great for you then. But what a great fight it will be.

Comment

Loma should be an even heavier favourite IMO, I like Rigo but he's just too small, going up to 130 is a step too far. Loma stops him!

Comment

Working...
                      X