Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: The Boxing World is Laughing at McGregor!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connor should be nice to Paul to prevent him being mole to floyd

Comment

Fuk it paulie make enough noise and he'll have no choice but to fight you and he'd absolutely beat the **** outta you so keep yapping

Comment

I wish I was a $100M joke like Conor. Conor being laughed at for getting the 4th biggest purse in the history of boxing with 1 pro fight under his belt counting Saturday's bout.

Comment

Is this guy still butt hurt from the whopping he got in sparring?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Connor should be nice to Paul to prevent him being mole to floyd
            As much as Paulie says he has a code of ethics when it comes to gym work, I would certainly assume that he would have said something to Floyd considering they are friends to some degree.

It also wouldn't surprise me if Connor knew this and has lead Paulie to give MAyweather an expectation of how he will fight Floyd, then turn around on the night of the fight and fight completely different.....doesn't matter-this all ends this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
              As much as Paulie says he has a code of ethics when it comes to gym work, I would certainly assume that he would have said something to Floyd considering they are friends to some degree.

It also wouldn't surprise me if Connor knew this and has lead Paulie to give MAyweather an expectation of how he will fight Floyd, then turn around on the night of the fight and fight completely different.....doesn't matter-this all ends this weekend.
              You are massively overrating McConnor's ability and intelligence

Comment

McG is about to receive one of the highest ever paydays for a boxer, which is also his debut fight.

Nobody is laughing harder than Conor at the moment and rightly so. He is having a blast and getting paid top $ for it!!!

Sign me up please. Most would fight King Kong for an opportunity like that, including Paulie.

Comment

No. Everyone is laughing at Paulie.

Comment

The only people laughing is Dana white and Conor, they fooled their way to 100Million dollars.

Comment

Why is feminine unmarried Paulie Maggot involved in this fight?

Paulie the maggot Malignothing is crying like a bay and whining like some muff who just lost her cherry. Ignore the Maggot Paulie and move on. Sparring Partners are hired to take beatings and be quiet. Sad to see the Maggot Paulie getting printed and quoted. Paulie will pull a Bruce jenner soon and make the change over.

Comment

Working...
                      X