No announcement yet.

ISIS losing ground in Iraq

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISIS losing ground in Iraq

Amid the unspeakable tragedy recently in Manchester and just today in Manila, it may be just a little comforting to hear that the Iraqi Army/Federal Police report having Islamic State fighters surrounded in Mosul. ISIS captured the city in 2014.

That's going to be hell clearing out Mosul.

Just bomb it.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      That's going to be hell clearing out Mosul.

Just bomb it.
      They're already clearing it out, Mosul has a few districts still held by ISIS. Has been a meatgrinder for the Iraqi Army.

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
        They're already clearing it out, Mosul has a few districts still held by ISIS. Has been a meatgrinder for the Iraqi Army.
        I never been to Iraq but my squad leader SSGT Moreno was and he was in with the Marines clearing out Fallujah. From what he told me...hell on Earth.

Comment

They started losing ground in Mosul 7-8 months ago. Coalition forces retook the majority of Mosul by January.

Check out some of the urban carbombing footage:

Comment

Map of Current Situation in Mosul

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              They started losing ground in Mosul 7-8 months ago. Coalition forces retook the majority of Mosul by January.

Check out some of the urban carbombing footage:

Wait, what am I watching exactly. Are these car bombs going off in Mosul?

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                Wait, what am I watching exactly. Are these car bombs going off in Mosul?
                Yes

"footage has been released of VBIEDs hitting Iraqi Army positions in Eastern Mosul, from a new longer 40-minute video released on January 3, 2017"
                Last edited by ////; 06-01-2017, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  I never been to Iraq but my squad leader SSGT Moreno was and he was in with the Marines clearing out Fallujah. From what he told me...hell on Earth.
                  Im sur eit must be hell on earth with all that air support carpet bombing sniper support special forces support, equipment and 1st aid support, training support, and all those strong western allies

Its hell for ISIS

Comment

Working...
                  X