Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Still Wants Mayweather at 154, Has No Respect For Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil g said 154-168.

Canelo called him on his bluff. Ok fight me at 155.

Lil G said no, canelo is going to offer me like 2 million because he knows I'll turn it down.

Canelo says here's 10 million.

Lil G says I'm not going down to 155 no matter what you offer. 160 or no fight.

Canelo says ok 160.

Lil G says 10 million not enough.

Canelo says ok 15 million take it or leave it.

Lil G says no. I want half and half.

It's obvious lil g is ducking canelo hard af.

The A side is making concessions to Mr. 97k to try to make the fight. Lil G is stuck on getting at least 40%.

Now tell me who doesn't want the fight?
    Last edited by lizard_man; 03-02-2017, 01:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Pretty straight forward, wasn't joking either. If we were face to face and you started talking the crap you were, well then that's another thing altogether. But since you're nothing but an e-thug, I wouldn't be offended if you didn't bother to quote me.

As for the fight, I'm very happy Floyd retired. If you weren't too stupid to understand my post, you'd see that.
      Lol@if we were face to face😂😂😂. Sit your punk ass down talking about "e-thug"...tell me tough guy, what would you do if I said what I said to your face? This isn't really about floyd you idiot....you cry and complain about everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Lol they mentioned it here how his fans say 154-168 was OLD talk but here he is again.

I gotta scroll thru this thread to see what his fans are saying.
        Yup his fangirls looking stupid today as this fraud once again said this nonsense.

Comment

• Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
          Lil g said 154-168.

Lil G said no, canelo is going to offer me like 2 million because he knows I'll turn it down.

Canelo says ok 160.

The A side is making concessions to Mr. 97k to try to make the fight. Lil G is stuck on getting at least 40%.

Drop the mic!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DadeCounty305 View Post
            Canelo was the 160 champ but he was fighting at a made up weight class(155). How in the hell y'all don't see the bs. Oscar and Canelo know damn well they're ducking this man with a flat fee. Only a fool would accept that bs offer. Funny how GGG haters run with that bs. Man up and fight GGG at 160. Period. Canelo fought Khan. May fought JMM, May talking about fighting Connor(LMFAO), Ward drained Dawson to 168(I still think Ward would've beat him). People forget Ward fought at 175 in the Olympics. SAS and Max ask him who he'll fight and he said he'll go down for big money fights and go up but 160 is my home. Back to Canelo... Fight him at 160, give the man a percentage of the PPV and I bet GGG mop him in 10 rounds. Oscar knows it and Canelo knows it. Thats why there's a FLAT FEE. LOL

good god

what a bunch of whiney excuses that was

Golovkin could simply pick up that FORTUNE and fight

Mr " businessman " refusing 15mil, is an absurd reason to kill that fight

every other fighter on the planet except Pacquiao would face Canelo for 15mil..... and Golovkin cannot be mentioned in the same sentence as Pacquiao, so it is clear to see who doesn't wanna fight

it is 15mil for fk's sake..... you guys act like Canelo offered to pay him in chickens
            Last edited by aboutfkntime; 03-02-2017, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Lil g said 154-168.

Canelo says ok 160.

Great post, Golovkin is ducking. The fanboys are too blind to see it.

Comment

• What if both GGG and Canelo are pu$$ies? It is entirely possible, that based on the actions of each man, that they're both full of *****.

Either way, there are a handful of people that have dedicated ridiculous amounts of time in their lives to talking about a fight that probably isn't going to happen.

GGG and Canelo have consumed you weak-minded fools.

Comment

Lil g said 154-168.

Canelo says ok 160.

absolutely !!

this is getting fkn ridiculous

lil'G hardcore fans are.....

* pretending that..... Mr "anyone from 154-168" did not kill fights with Cotto/Canelo/Ward because of the weight

* pretending that..... Mr "businessman" flatly refused to consider even one single concession to make those big fights

* pretending that..... 15mil is not an absolute fortune LMAO

this is getting ridiculous now, you can;t defend that

if the Canelo/Golovkin fight does not happen, then the fault lies with Golovkin..... no question

Comment

Lil g said 154-168.

Canelo says ok 160.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                      What if both GGG and Canelo are pu$$ies? It is entirely possible, that based on the actions of each man, that they're both full of *****.

Either way, there are a handful of people that have dedicated ridiculous amounts of time in their lives to talking about a fight that probably isn't going to happen.

GGG and Canelo have consumed you weak-minded fools.

back in 2010, you fukwit's blamed Mayweather because Pacquiao refused random blood tests..... then later, when it became obvious that Pacquiao/Arum were avoiding that fight..... it became "both" of their fault

just like how it is plainly obvious now that Golovkin is avoiding that fight, so you have decided to blame "both" of them

I am blaming the guy who said that he can beat anyone "from 154-168" but then b1tched out over the weight..... who just so happens to be the same guy who called Canelo a "businessman", but then refused 15mil

you post is a glass turd, I saw right through that shht

Comment

Working...
                      X