Hughie Fury: "I'm ready right now. Deontay would leave in an ambulance."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    hughie turned down wilder last year..
    He will do it this year & next year too.. He was struggling with Kassi ffs.. Hughie vs Breazeale will be a good matchup & they are the same level..

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
      "If it ain't one Fury it's the mthrfcking other" (snoops voice)

Comment

Fury is ranked 38th by boxrec so boxrec thinks there are a lot of heavyweights who deserve a title shot more. Fury can't punch much and he has no win over a good heavyweight. I think he is the one taking an ambulance ride if Wilder fights him.

Comment

Deontay would get laughed at (again) for taking a fight like this. Not only has Hughie not beaten anyone, the claim that he'd hurt Wilder is embarrassing when you consider his notable lack of power.

I do like Hugie and think he's got potential, but he needs to start actually fighting real opponents and tighten up his game, a lot.

Comment

Hasn't this guy tested positive for PED's and has a tribunal Wednesday with his fat cousin ?

Comment

Terrible fight.

There is no credible argument that Hughie Fury is deserving of a title fight.

Comment

Terrible fight.

There is no credible argument that Hughie Fury is deserving of a title fight.

Comment

Working...
                X