ODLH wants to continue the Canelo size charade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    khan vs ggg? what a fight!
    do u even like any fighters,like at all??

all i ever see u doing is bashing them

Comment

Originally posted by Trinidad_Fan View Post
      Who we trying to kid here?? Oscar wants no part of GGG. Not now..... not later.... and certainly not at the weight best suited to Canelo's body: 160 pounds. Oscar would rather Canelo face the likes of Bradley and Khan. I'm sure there's a lot more big names that for some big bucks would be willing to be inflated to somewhere near the new 155-pound division, for Canelo to feast upon. After all, why change a winning formula after all these years, right?
      Is there any link for that?

Comment

Leave OP alone guys. He's still in the anger stage of his grieving and this behavior is perfectly normal.

Hey OP, don't worry bro. I'm here for you. Maybe you should watch some of those PR fan-made youtube highlight videos of him landing a few shots on elite guys like Floyd, Manny, Canelo, Margarito and Trout. Might make you feel a little better you know? Heck, who cares if he lost every marquee fight he was in? It's okay. Don't listen to guys on the forums and stuff who taunt you and torment you day in and day out. You can still consider him the goat or king cotto or el angel or whatever else you want. Make more spiteful threads if neccesarry. You deal with this however you need to okay? Whatever makes you feel better.

If you ever feel like talking to someone don't think twice about reaching out. And feel better bro. It's just a sport you know? Don't take it so hard. Have a good one!
        Last edited by Agent Mulder; 12-17-2015, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Mulder View Post
          Leave OP alone guys. He's still in the anger stage of his grieving and this behavior is perfectly normal.

Hey OP, don't worry bro. I'm here for you. Maybe you should watch some of those PR fan-made youtube highlight videos of him landing a few shots on elite guys like Floyd, Manny, (Canelo, Margarito removed... they're not elite). Might make you feel a little better you know? Heck, who cares if he lost every marquee fight he was in? (Ricardo Torres, Judah, Mosley, Margarito 2) It's okay. Don't listen to guys on the forums and stuff who taunt you and torment you day in and day out. You can still consider him the goat or king cotto or el angel or whatever else you want. (Read my name again). Make more spiteful threads if neccesarry. You deal with this however you need to okay? Whatever makes you feel better.

If you ever feel like talking to someone don't think twice about reaching out. And feel better bro. It's just a sport you know? Don't take it so hard. Have a good one!

That was funny dude. Although there are some minor corrections I had to make. Still..... it's all good. I'd rather root for a Cotto, whose resume is still light-years better than Canelo's.... and who doesn't need to fight guys he outweighs by 20-30 pounds, something that seems to be all the rage with Mexicans like Canelo and Junior.

Comment

Working...
          X