No announcement yet.

Post all Sandy Hook related posts here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    That's not the point. When the news media gives out a name, of course people will look up THAT NAME. Who's going to automatically think that she's called another name? I've known a couple of Sally's in my lifetime, it's not like her name was Nurse Feelbetter. Sally isn't a name out the ordinary is what I'm saying.

Comment

Comment

• How did that debunk anything? He just quotes someone's forum posts and rants like an imbecile.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
          This guy did a better job than 'AmazingAtheist':

He did. I don't like Amazing Atheist particularly, but this preppy dude did a good job, was much more concise and thorough and took less time about it. Which is always nice.

Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
          That's not the point. When the news media gives out a name, of course people will look up THAT NAME. Who's going to automatically think that she's called another name? I've known a couple of Sally's in my lifetime, it's not like her name was Nurse Feelbetter. Sally isn't a name out the ordinary is what I'm saying.
          It is akin to saying "We checked for a Bill Fielding and there's only a William Fielding! INSIDE JOB!"

People were searching to try to debunk Sally as a nurse and didn't check her real name, just checked her nickname.

Comment

I don't like Amazing Atheist particularly,
            Why not. You're just like him.

Comment

He did. I don't like Amazing Atheist particularly, but this preppy dude did a good job, was much more concise and thorough and took less time about it. Which is always nice.

It is akin to saying "We checked for a Bill Fielding and there's only a William Fielding! INSIDE JOB!"

People were searching to try to debunk Sally as a nurse and didn't check her real name, just checked her nickname.
              I here ya.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fury View Post
                Why not. You're just like him.
                I'm considerably more erudite, considerably less hirsute and I lack his trademark underbite.

Comment

The Amazing Atheist is a bit of a Chewbacca looking ****, but this video is fairly thorough at responding to the points made in the original video. Conspi******s won't watch it despite insisting that others watch their ******ed videos. I'm happy to summarise the video should it be necessary, however the points made have all been made elsewhere in this thread. And I'm still owed an explanation of exactly which "bunch of idiots" was behind this "movie like scene".
                  Man, I love that dude. Good videos that I usually agree with, and almost always get a laugh out of me. Everytime I watch him I actually wonder if thats actually you lol. Dont take that as an insult in anyway. I have a lot of respect for that dude.

Anyway, I just shared it cause it popped up yesterday and I know how the conspiracy kids love YouTube videos...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                    Man, I love that dude. Good videos that I usually agree with, and almost always get a laugh out of me. Everytime I watch him I actually wonder if thats actually you lol. Dont take that as an insult in anyway. I have a lot of respect for that dude.

Anyway, I just shared it cause it popped up yesterday and I know how the conspiracy kids love YouTube videos...
                    Haha no, that isn't me. I'm actually Thunderf00t.

Haha no, I'm not.

Comment

• Lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X