No announcement yet.

Castillo v Floyd I "It's not the fight we saw"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
    That is an interesting observation. The psychology that one must solve Floyd's puzzle to win. The key has always been to force Floyd to solve his competitor's puzzle. For some reason, nobody has ever tried that, except maybe JLC. Even Oscar got lured in and finally wore out and lost.
    That's because Floyd quickly figures out what they're trying to do and adapts based off that information.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      The public census doesn't matter because the public aren't professional judges who judge bouts for a living. The professional judge census was and will always be, 116-111 Mayweather, 115-111 Mayweather and 115-111 Mayweather.

Doesn't matter how much you Mexican fanboys cry or how many years pass, Jose Louis Castillo will ALWAYS go down as the guy who came up short.
      Sorry to bust your balloon. Floyd has already come up short. 43-0 is good, but not even close to the numbers that describe true greatness. He'll need to double that win streak to get there. By my calculation, he'll be 75 years old.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
        lol watch the fight. Floyd claimed it was his LEFT shoulder that was injured. Then he claimed it was his RIGHT shoulder on that TV show 'Soul Of A Champion.'

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=138145
        Well Floyd does seem like the kind of fast paced mind to forget. All I know is that in the second round, he said he was injured. If he made the excuse after the fight youd have an argument. I can see if it was like alexander and bradley, but Floyd was injured all the way in the 2nd round. Then did the rematch to show it was no reason for him to lose the first fight!

Comment

• Yup, the poll shows how reasonable boxing fans scored it.

Comment

• Just looked in to see how the Pacquiao KO therapy was going for his fans. Coming along well, I see. Now we've established that Castillo was unlucky not to get the decision... again, I recommend talking about how Mayweather was rocked by DeMarcus Corley (another southpaw, for extra benefit) along with some anti-depressants and some counselling.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
              Well Floyd does seem like the kind of fast paced mind to forget. All I know is that in the second round, he said he was injured. If he made the excuse after the fight youd have an argument. I can see if it was like alexander and bradley, but Floyd was injured all the way in the 2nd round. Then did the rematch to show it was no reason for him to lose the first fight!
              Castillo intentionally targeted the shoulder over and over. Watch the fight and you'll see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvellous1 View Post
                Just looked in to see how the Pacquiao KO therapy was going for his fans. Coming along well, I see. Now we've established that Castillo was unlucky not to get the decision... again, I recommend talking about how Mayweather was rocked by DeMarcus Corley (another southpaw, for extra benefit) along with some anti-depressants and some counselling.
                Haha these *******s are gonna bring up the 2nd round in the Mosley fight next just watch.

Comment

• So... a fighters record looks better than it is because he "robbed" the other guy. When hasn't this happened in boxing exactly?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
                    Castillo intentionally targeted the shoulder over and over. Watch the fight and you'll see.
                    He did damage to the Shoulder in the second round? Lol Yall have to stop making excuses! The guy was injured from the beginning of the fight, and complained as soon as soon as the fight started! If that part wasnt recorded, then you'd have an argument! Too bad he didnt make up the excuse after the fight!

Comment

Working...
                    X