No announcement yet.

"Fantasy" Matchups

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Fantasy" Matchups

Who do y'all have in these bouts if they were to happen now and all guys were injury free? My pick will be in parentheses. Also keep in mind I know these aren't many people's actual fantasy fights lol
    (Hurd) vs Jermell
    (Jacobs) vs Jermall
    (Crawford) vs Thurman
    Loma vs (Mikey)
    (Tank) vs Berchelt
    Bellew vs (Usyk)
    (Beterbiev) vs Kovalev
    (Inoue) vs Rigo
    (Spence) vs Mungia

Pac beats them al at once

Comment

Originally posted by Oldub View Post
      Who do y'all have in these bouts if they were to happen now and all guys were injury free? My pick will be in parentheses. Also keep in mind I know these aren't many people's actual fantasy fights lol
      (Hurd) vs Jermell
      (Jacobs) vs Jermall
      (Crawford) vs Thurman
      Loma vs (Mikey)
      (Tank) vs Berchelt
      Bellew vs (Usyk)
      (Beterbiev) vs Kovalev
      (Inoue) vs Rigo
      (Spence) vs Mungia
      I think Hurd KOs Jermell. Jacobs outpoints Jermall. Crawford outpoints Thurman. Loma outpoints Mikey. Tank KOs Berchelt. Usyk KOs Bellew. I have Kovalev vs Beterbiev even with an edge to Beterbiev because he is younger. Inoue KOs Rigo. Spence probably beats Mungia but Mungia looked like a monster and he is a very dangerous fight for anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldub View Post
        (Hurd) vs Jermell
        (Jacobs) vs Jermall
        (Crawford) vs Thurman
        Loma vs (Mikey)
        (Tank) vs Berchelt
        Bellew vs (Usyk)
        (Beterbiev) vs Kovalev
        (Inoue) vs Rigo
        (Spence) vs Mungia
        Jermell-too much speed and power for hurd who has no defense. Itll be a good fight because hurd can take a punch and is relentless. but i think jermell takes him out in the later rounds

Jacobs- both can crack and its a damn near 50-50 fight. danny is a little more athletic and with better ring iq so i think he ekes out a tough decision. Might hit the deck at some point during the fight though

Crawford- just a much more complete fighter than thurman, who relies too heavily on his explosive right hand and excessive movement. Maybe interesting early on but bud dominates him for most of the fight with a clear decision win

Mikey- another 50-50 fight between two great fighters. Loma is faster and flashier and will definitely have his moments throughout the whole fight. but i think mikey is too technically sound and patient and he punches like a mule. I think mikey wins a close decision that many feel could've gone to loma.

Berchelt- miguel gets overlooked alot imo but he is a highly skilled pressure fighter and would give tank alot of problems. At 130, not alot of the current fighters can handle tanks crushing power and hand speed. Miguel is one of them though i think. I like miguel by close decision. Tank will just be looking for one shot all day while miguel outworks him while landing big shots himself.

Usyk- not a close fight at all imo. I respect tony alot for his wins over haye but usyk is in a whole other league. Oleksander outboxes and stops tony into retirement

Kovalev- extremly tough fight for both. They each have devastating power. But I give the edge to Kovalev due to his experience at the world level. Artur is just way too inactive to be favored imo and still hasnt fought anyone close to world level yet. He may have a chance because of his powerful body shots and kov possibly having a soft midsection. I still like kov by ko in the middle rounds

Rigo- for this fight to happen, it would have to be at 122 as rigo recently stated he cannot fight lower than that. Right now Rigo is still the class at that weight until proven otherwise imo and i dont think a guy moving up so much in weight is gonna beat him. Rigo would win by clear decision against a game but outclassed inoue

Spence- very interesting matchup because of their styles. Both come forward guys that can bang. I think spence is just a little more refined and experienced for the young and strong munguia. Alot of back and forth action but spence is too good and will land alot of body shots on jaimes huge frame. Spence wins a decision in a very entertaining fight

Comment

Working...
        X