Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 07-14-2017, 10:35 AM #21
One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 11844 Post(s)
Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 580,113,099,781,733.38
Total Points: 100,001,000,681,213,188,374,528.00
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 
You're a good poster and contributor to this site - desktop 0 I have no problem with you - desktop 0 I have no problem with you. Desk Flop - anthonydavid11 can't green. here's something green ;) - Turd Best Ever For being homosexual. - ShoulderRoll 
So glad I struck a nerve ;) - Boxing Goat Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Smoov, bruvva - Tony Trick-Pony Cleaning up this mug... - Tony Trick-Pony USA USA USA - Tony Trick-Pony 

a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush..wtf
Elroy The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 10:36 AM #22
3 time loser

Quoted: 919 Post(s)
Rockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 140,358,929,648,728.72
Total Points: 15,000,135,258,629,771,264.00

My mother always had 2 sayings
1. Why is a crooked letter
2. If i said "Well i thought..." she would always say...you know what thought done
Years later someone told me what thought done...apparently "thought he shet himself but only farted". Still never got it to this day.
Rockybigblower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 10:38 AM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2024 Post(s)
boxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 20,059,014,000,595,212.00
:) - Beercules happy birthday! - -jose- Thanks for the thread my man - El-blanco Here ya go, you queerosexual - HiLo Rudyo! Here ya go, you queerosexual - HiLo Rudyo! 
Because you love juicy things that look like this - HiLo Rudyo! In case you ever have to get up for a girl, and not a man like you're used to. - HiLo Rudyo! This one is just for the hell of it, for future mr. boxingfan91 - HiLo Rudyo! Tell her to find me an acre of land: Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme; Between the salt water and the sea strands, Then she'll be a true love of mine. - HiLo Rudyo! No Message - -jose- 
:lol1: :beerchug: - -jose- This wine is from Shelby - Mike D Happy New Years Bro! Keep up the trash talk next year - Teetotaler Yes - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elroy The Great View Post
a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush..wtf
Never understood thay **** either
boxingfan91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 10:38 AM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2024 Post(s)
boxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 20,059,014,000,595,212.00
:) - Beercules happy birthday! - -jose- Thanks for the thread my man - El-blanco Here ya go, you queerosexual - HiLo Rudyo! Here ya go, you queerosexual - HiLo Rudyo! 
Because you love juicy things that look like this - HiLo Rudyo! In case you ever have to get up for a girl, and not a man like you're used to. - HiLo Rudyo! This one is just for the hell of it, for future mr. boxingfan91 - HiLo Rudyo! Tell her to find me an acre of land: Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme; Between the salt water and the sea strands, Then she'll be a true love of mine. - HiLo Rudyo! No Message - -jose- 
:lol1: :beerchug: - -jose- This wine is from Shelby - Mike D Happy New Years Bro! Keep up the trash talk next year - Teetotaler Yes - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockybigblower View Post
My mother always had 2 sayings
1. Why is a crooked letter
2. If i said "Well i thought..." she would always say...you know what thought done
Years later someone told me what thought done...apparently "thought he shet himself but only farted". Still never got it to this day.
What is the first one suppose to mean?
boxingfan91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 10:40 AM #25
One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 11844 Post(s)
Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 580,113,099,781,733.38
Total Points: 100,001,000,681,213,188,374,528.00
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 
You're a good poster and contributor to this site - desktop 0 I have no problem with you - desktop 0 I have no problem with you. Desk Flop - anthonydavid11 can't green. here's something green ;) - Turd Best Ever For being homosexual. - ShoulderRoll 
So glad I struck a nerve ;) - Boxing Goat Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Smoov, bruvva - Tony Trick-Pony Cleaning up this mug... - Tony Trick-Pony USA USA USA - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingfan91 View Post
Never understood thay **** either
stupid birds
Elroy The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 10:43 AM #26
Predator....

Quoted: 3900 Post(s)
Sweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 16,864,961,867,715,373,056.00
Merry Christmas to you and yours SP - -jose- Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year P - HughJass U too funny :) - PorterIsFuture It's a large mug P. Can't green ya ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Faux News :lol1: - Rocky... WAR SWEET PEA. Cheers to this weekend's fights, bruh. - Mike D ran out of green, thanks for your response - jazluvr Merry Christmas bud! - TBear truth - BOXEO _ 
fcuking Pea :lol1: you made me choke on my Blimpies sandwich :lol1: - -jose- Happy Holidays Sweet Pea - TBear Go fuck yourself faggot - HAMMER77777 Go fuck yourself faggot!!!!!! - HAMMER77777 Horrible Mod.  Faggot asshole. - HAMMER77777 
Horrible Mod.  Faggot asshole. haha - HAMMER77777 Happy birthday and sh*t. - P.K Dionysus Stevie thread :beerchug: - -jose- Cheers, man... - anthonydavid11 Good poster - 1bad65 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Mr._Pink AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Makavelli Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Makavelli 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Makavelli Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Childhood Cancer - Makavelli Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Makavelli 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Makavelli Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Makavelli 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Makavelli Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Carnivore Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - street bully Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Like two monkeys trying to fuck a football.

More nervous than a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.
Sweet Pea 50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 10:45 AM #27
Freddy Krueger

Quoted: 784 Post(s)
-Freddy- has a reputation beyond repute-Freddy- has a reputation beyond repute-Freddy- has a reputation beyond repute-Freddy- has a reputation beyond repute-Freddy- has a reputation beyond repute-Freddy- has a reputation beyond repute-Freddy- has a reputation beyond repute-Freddy- has a reputation beyond repute-Freddy- has a reputation beyond repute-Freddy- has a reputation beyond repute-Freddy- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,081,697,321.43
Total Points: 11,081,846,900.22
Cheers to a good dude - Mike D Your posts are so RELAXING - Monaco Slim Part of my five a day - Mike Dyson why not? - Mike Dyson one of our best posters - Freedom. 
No Message - -jose- Cheers Bud! - BoxingFan85 Happy Easter. Hopefully this never ever happens, but if we're ever stranded on island and have to spoon to survive, I won't even hesitate, lol. Peace, bud. - DionysusX Thanks 4 the green :) - Boxing Goat No Message - anthonydavid11 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Monaco Slim Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Mike Dyson Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Jedi Vader 

Quote:
All things come to he who waits.
There's no guarantee it will happen, how do they know.
-Freddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 10:48 AM #28
3 time loser

Quoted: 919 Post(s)
Rockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 140,358,929,648,728.72
Total Points: 15,000,135,258,629,771,264.00

Quote:
What is the first one suppose to mean?
She used to say it when i whined as a child...always why cant i ....she would just tut tut me and say...Y is a crooked letter
Rockybigblower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 01:36 PM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5676 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 150,001,000,000,000,014,417,920.00
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef Well said, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

Quote:
Or ones you never really understood. Ill give you two that never really made sense to me.

1. You cant have your cake and eat it too- how does it make any sense, I know it's not literal but if it's your cake, then why the **** cant you eat it?

2. No good deed goes unpunished- so are you encouraging people not to do good deeds?
You can't have your cake and eat it too means that if you eat your cake, it is now gone, you cannot have it in front of you after you've already eaten it. It's like purchasing something with cash but expecting to have the same amount of money in your pocket after you've already paid for it, you have to pick one.

Some of my favorite quotes:

When shyt becomes valuable; the poor will be born without a$$holes. - Henry Miller

I am an old man and have known a great many troubles; but most of them never happened. - Mark Twain

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche
GhostofDempsey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 01:38 PM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3307 Post(s)
TonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 150,000,000,100,029,893,181,440.00
Old Teddy's depends.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 You're a good poster and contributor to this site - desktop 0 I enjoy reading what you write - !a! wise man - !a! keep up the good work - !a! 
Remove dentures--insert into mouth - GhostofDempsey For those lonely nights when gay porn just isn't getting it up for you any more - GhostofDempsey No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll 

"You should be shot pissed on and left to rust" doesn't seem logical.
TonyGe is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
favorite, quotes, sayings

User Tag List